TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Im staring at my basket trying to figure out what all the eggs are and the one by Marrionetta is that a potato? Sorry if this was already anwsered. smile.gif And what is a Steam-punk??

Edited by majors

42. I just got one of my favorite eggs, the PacMan one.

34/53 so I still have a ways to go. I won't finish until tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter. smile.gif

2 more to go! and one of them is that dang chicken crossing the road! It's trying to elude me but I will find it

LMAO I GOT IT! I GOT THE CHICKEN EGG!

Edited by Merlot

Im staring at my basket trying to figure out what all the eggs are and the one by Marrionetta is that a potato? Sorry if this was already anwsered. smile.gif And what is a Steam-punk??

Yes. That is a potato egg but I don't know what a Steam-punk is either.

I've collected them all! In 1 day! And i'm so happy!!

HAPPY EASTER Y'ALL! =:3 <--my bunny

Yes. That is a potato egg but I don't know what a Steam-punk is either.

The Steam-punk egg would be the one that has pipes and smoke coming from it. Steam-punk is a type of fashion style I believe...It not only fashion though...dunno how to explain it. You can look it up if you're interested in finding out about it.

51/53-- Just got Squiby, which means that Jupiter, my very favorite, is one of my last two.

10:14pm est and no more Easter eggs are showing up? Wasn't this supposed to go on till midnight? Thanks in advance for any answers. smile.gif

10:14pm est and no more Easter eggs are showing up? Wasn't this supposed to go on till midnight? Thanks in advance for any answers. smile.gif

The event lasts until Tuesday the 26th at 8:00 PM EST. How many eggs have you caught so far (there are 53 total).

Too much fun! All the eggs are so amazing and creative! I especially love the egg by Kuraianubis - extremely beautiful!

Thanks TJ and the egg artists!

Read first post please =)

Got Jupiter! (From my Nebula's page, too... Lulz) 52/53! All I have left to get is Kuraianubis' egg, looks like.

I GOT THEM ALL! WOOHOO!

Thank you so much TJ for the event and the spriter's for some fantastic artwork

So many pretty eggs! Hopefully I'll get them all. I'm pretty sure I will though...