TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

OH! I got the goldfish egg biggrin.gif It's amazing...so intricate and creative...

34/53

Slowly working my way up!

Also, whoever did the separator banner to separate last years eggs and this years eggs, you did a wonderful job! It's so cute!

34/53

Slowly working my way up!

Also, whoever did the separator banner to separate last years eggs and this years eggs, you did a wonderful job! It's so cute!

all credits, including banner, are on second post =)

Please stay on topic, guys. ^^

Three more eggs for me! I'm excited. :3

One more for me. How did this happen ? Socky was WAY ahead of me earlier and I've been watching TV most of the evening.... Just left it refreshing and checked back in the ad breaks biggrin.gif

I thought she did the potato.... xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

25/53. I just got that cute Squid egg. I really think that's my very favorite one so far biggrin.gif

WB

One more for me. How did this happen ? Socky was WAY ahead of me earlier and I've been watching TV most of the evening.... Just left it refreshing and checked back in the ad breaks biggrin.gif

I thought she did the potato.... xd.png

:B Probably that I just got up a little while ago from sleeping. My eggs are also really far apart; on the spectrum of 12/13 minutes, lol.

XD I'm definitely not that talented, but I do looooooove the potato!

:B Probably that I just got up a little while ago from sleeping. My eggs are also really far apart; on the spectrum of 12/13 minutes, lol.

XD I'm definitely not that talented, but I do looooooove the potato!

I thought you'd done the potato too before I saw the list on the first page. smile.gif

I finished last night/early morning really - 6:30 AM for me and then went to bed.

I loved this event. Thanks again, TJ and spriters.

And I'm DONE !!!! Night all - and good luck xd.png

I'm glad you guys like my banner. ^___^

We do! It's so insanely pretty! I had to sit staring at it for a while to look at all the lil details.

35/53

SQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!

Edited by oOnyaOo

Congrats fuzzbucket^^

I'm glad you guys like my banner. ^___^

It's gorgeous <3

All the details are so cute, especially the leetle bunnies! Major squee-factor! biggrin.gif

Up to 5 now tongue.gif

Well done smile.gif

23 and counting...

I'm crossing my fingers for the squid one next, because i know I probably won't be able to finish and collect them all but i at least want that one- it's sooo adorable! it looks very squishy <3

I got Angz's egg! My 6th! Its smiling at me :3

20 down, 33 to go

Edited by votehim

Since the school network refuses to let my desktop connect, and I need it to do my homework, I'm afraid I can only spend tonight looking for easter eggs....