TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Haha! Yes! Credits are up~ I think it was sort of obvious which one I made without them though X3 I'm just predictable like that~

LIST IS POSTED! Check out first page!

Turns out one of my two favourites is yours! And Sif's is my other favourite.

I do love the variations this year. All the spriters have given us some awesome work. Thank you so much! smile.gif

*noms one of _Z_'s chocolate bunnies and leaves egg-shaped brownies*

17/53.

My favorites are the Jupiter egg, Stitch egg, and Squid egg. Now if I could just get one of them...

I found my stitchy, but not ammy yet. ;-; *Weeps*

So I have a question there are some saying the chicken crosses the road and then a car drives by? How long do you have to stare at it b4 it does that or was it just a joke? 49/53 smile.gif

I have to say, Bernouli's first one is my favorite. It reminds me of Amateratsu... <3

Me second fave is the squidy.... KAWAII!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

So I have a question there are some saying the chicken crosses the road and then a car drives by? How long do you have to stare at it b4 it does that or was it just a joke? 49/53 smile.gif

Just watch it =)

Just watch it =)

haha I have been for 20min it not moving I feel stupid my mom asked me if I need glasses lol smile.gif

oh and I LOVE your egg is it a saphire?

Edited by majors

Try looking at it in another browser?

mkay that might help cuz I want to see the chicken lol! smile.gifwink.gif

This year's eggs are so much more elaborate than last years! They so amazing biggrin.gif

Thank you for another Festival of Eggs, TJ! I missed it last year and really wanted that badge on my scroll! Now I can collect them all, a full day project for me.

I have been in a car for 6 hours and just got home to play. Yay more waiting.

This year's eggs are so much more elaborate than last years! They so amazing biggrin.gif

What you talking about? Some of my favorites are still from last year. IMO, the work is about equal for both years~

Yay finished catching 'em all, my last one was...

http://dragcave.net/easter/SnowSherry

peacock!

~Please link your Easter basket, so those who don't want spoilers won't see them.~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler