TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Just got the steampunk egg, very cool. My favourite so far is the one covered in twines and purple flowers.

I only have one, Imbecamiel's butterfly egg- coincidentally enough, my favorite of them all! Very pretty biggrin.gif

Last year I locked myself in my room for a few hours to collect them all, and this year I won't abandon my family for dragcave but I will try to get a lot!

Good luck everyone!

Is there a rate at which the eggs appear, like one every five minutes or is it completely random?

I've got 29 thus far - and while last years released was awesome I think this year's eggs show a lot more creativity.

And holy *bleep* there's 800 users in the main cave. That's the most I've seen online short of a holiday release. blink.gif

Is there a rate at which the eggs appear, like one every five minutes or is it completely random?

Random with the time being between 6 and 15 minutes.

I've got 29 thus far - and while last years released was awesome I think this year's eggs show a lot more creativity. 

And holy *bleep* there's 800 users in the main cave.  That's the most I've seen online short of a holiday release.  blink.gif

851 as of now. Jeez!

EDIT 884!!!!

Edited by glamoursea2

And holy *bleep* there's 800 users in the main cave. That's the most I've seen online short of a holiday release. blink.gif

There was over 1000 on the main cave earlier (and like 2300+ on the site over all)

I was shocked! xd.png

Grrrrr... only 14/53... at this rate I won't get Bernouli's first egg...

Um. 45 out of 53.

Found the golden cross egg with the lillies.

Still don't have the squid, purple striped, sky-blue, piano, coffee-bean, the pretty blue one with silver markings, Stitch and... another one I fail to find. xd.png

Oh... the dark-blue egg Kurai made.

Edited by earthgirl

Many Many thanks to all of this years spriters for the lovely Easter Eggs we are getting to hunt.

Thank you for a fun Easter Egg Hunt. biggrin.gif

There was over 1000 on the main cave earlier (and like 2300+ on the site over all)

I was shocked! xd.png

That's...shocking... blink.gif

3/53! Woot! Haha... 50 more and I'm done! Pfft...i don't have that kinda time. tongue.gif

Ah, well, i luvvit anyway. The eggs are sooo preeety. i got them all last year!

Remember to look at first page for info reguarding to how often the eggs appear, as well as the number of eggs.

The eggs are pretty~! xd.png

Edited by Lalasa

Remember to look at first page for info reguarding to how often the eggs appear, as well as the number of eggs.

Thanks for posting who made which egg. smile.gif It's nice to be able to see who made which of these lovely eggs.

the main cave had 897 people viewing it and i was like "ZOMG three away from 900!"

Then i refreshed and it went down to 833 in a second!