TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

...Hate the Dragons of Atlantis ad! It never stops flashing and makes me sick!!!

I know in Firefox, if you hit the ESC key it stops animations. Not sure if that holds true for other browsers. smile.gif

Whoof.. getting into the game a bit late here - recently got out of work and I'm now chilling down and cuddling with my little sugar gliders.

I am honestly honored to have been invited to this event - but I feel like I didn't quite put all I could into my egg after seeing everyone elses' more impressive designs :C Though that just may be me thinking that -

Congrats to all who found their eggs! I will be chugging away at getting them tonight and tomorrow.

Actually, I like yours very much. It has a sort of ancient, tribal feel to the art.

I thought Sock did the potatoey one, but it turned out to be Marrionetta, whereas I would have sworn the koi was hers. xd.png

Whoof.. getting into the game a bit late here - recently got out of work and I'm now chilling down and cuddling with my little sugar gliders.

I am honestly honored to have been invited to this event - but I feel like I didn't quite put all I could into my egg after seeing everyone elses' more impressive designs :C Though that just may be me thinking that -

Congrats to all who found their eggs! I will be chugging away at getting them tonight and tomorrow.

No, I feel it, too XD

My squid is so...cartoony and ridiculously simple compared to Earth's or any of the other glass/gem ones. A lot of them are more complex than mine XD; Even yours (which I just got <3).

i like the eggs too ^^ spriters have done good work again.

if last year there was 38.... and this year 53.... maybe next year 68..... and so on 0_o i just dont see me waiting for nearly 70 eggs xd.png

well off to go waiting for more eggs.... 28/30 atm

@Blackdragon - Thanks hon - When I was designing the egg I thought it had to be something that represented us as an artist - and thus went with a symbol that is found in the homestead of one of my characters in an underground cavern - hence my avatar :3

@Kila - xd.png but yours keeps cropping up in the forum from what I've seen! And one of the few who went out of the lines - if I had known I would have made a nautilus o3o

x3 I'm not surprised everyone thinks I did the potato one (it's awesome *drools*), but I'm not that good. I am really enjoying all the eggs this year. The quality is top notch. :3

Top notch without me. So, no egg from me! Enjoy. :3

Kila, you squid is so cute and everyone loves it, I wanna snuggle it right NOW. D<

If only I could find it... ^^

51/53

No, I feel it, too xd.png

My squid is so...cartoony and ridiculously simple compared to Earth's or any of the other glass/gem ones. A lot of them are more complex than mine xd.png; Even yours (which I just got <3).

seesh, kila - your egg is like one of the most mentioned one in this thread for awesomeness and standing out and it is one of the cutest in my oppinion.

But at least I am not allone in feeling that my egg does nto quite live up to this year's standard in eleboratness. Mine is a horribly simple traditional egg in an attemot to make something looking a little like a wax droplet design easter egg xd.png

I personally think all the eggs are well done. Each is distinct and I love them all!

Obviously, TJ didn't feel that way, or would your eggs have been used? Doubt it. Sounds like the majority of us don't either, instead, we're having a good deal of fun with them. You just sit back and enjoy your accolades, spriters. smile.gif

I think they are all beautiful...I have seen them on someone else's DC Scroll (Easter Basket).

Finally I'm at home again! Before going out and now I got 21 in total... my first eggs! wub.gif I'm still sad for not having last year's ones, but these are lovely too. Now I'm going to bed, tomorrow I'll start catching again!

Lol this egg really freaked me out when I went to actions page:

user posted image

I was like OMG IS THERE A NEW ACTION then I'm like oh its easter. T.T

BTW- if I sounded bumming at all - it was meant in a joking manner -

I'm just tired from work being the easter bunny and spending the last hour and a half of my shift playing a game of 'stand as still as possible by the sign and move just as an adult is passing you'

Last person I spooked had a flip out though XP her friends weren't letting her live it down that she was nervous around me until I broke my silence and talked with them about it.

28/53. I can't wait to see what the remaining 25 look like. biggrin.gif The ones I have now look amazing!

You didn't sound like a bummer, just hard on yourself, and as you said, your own worst critic.

For my part, I do web graphics and design, but I'm not a spriter nor can I draw to save my life, so I sit in awe of those of you who can. smile.gif