TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Whoo! List! Thanks, Dolphinsong! <3

Favorite this year is Seiss's "egg." xd.png It was my 7th too.

Some wanted to stay anon? Aw, the eggs were beautiful though! ^^

Edited by geminigrl016

What you talking about? Some of my favorites are still from last year. IMO, the work is about equal for both years~

I didn't say that this years were better or prettier, only that many of them are more elaborate. For example, last year only the Black Swan and the egg with the gold net on it had any part that wasn't inside the egg. This year many more of them have parts outside the egg template.

I want to say a big thank you to all the artists who made eggs this year. Especially I'd like to thank Dolphinsong for organizing it. The eggs are exceptionally beautiful. Also, thanks for posting the credits, DS. It's nice to know who to thank.

I've still got quite a few to collect. I'm really very glad TJ made this a three day event.

My fave egg is definitely a tie between the piano and the gold cross egg, the piano was my first catch.

Cutest egg goes to the squid

This one's the most beautiful user posted image

Edited by SnowSherry

Oh wow! There are some really pretty eggs this year. Can't wait to catch them all. I have a little less than half right now.

Got 53/53. Love them all biggrin.gif

Happy Easter, everyone!

Yay finally caught Zovesta,s egg! Its so cute. 50/53 im so close

>.> i had to catch the religion egg to be able to get the rest of the collection...

Got the chicken-crossing-the-road egg for my 19th.

Ooh! I really want that one. My fave so far is a cross between the Golden Christian and the Green Toxic Ooze

My favourite egg... ALL of them! The spriters have all did their best and made out Easter real fun! I love that koi and peacock very much smile.gif Thank you spriters!

only 3 to go!! Im so close I can taste it!!! 50/53 my mom and sis just finished theres as well!

53, huh? 14/53, then.

I tried the 6 minute wait, but I kept having to wait until 15 minutes had passed. Now I just set my phone timer to 15 minutes, so I check back to grab an egg in between setting up for the family tongue.gif

44/53

I'm strongly determinate to finish it all today

They are all so wonderful biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

special thanks to Dolphinsong for organizing the event and the credits biggrin.gif

Got the chicken-crossing-the-road egg for my 19th.

Gooosh, this chicken is really not ment to be (mine, today). huh.gif

50 in the basket, 3 to go. This crazy chicken will. Be. Mine... Tonight! mad.gif

(Its 21:40 here)

+ Special thanks to guys for creating this year's Fest!

Really enjoy all the frustration & thrill. wink.gif

Edited by Imaginary Worm

Pretty neat. There's some cool eggs, some weird eggs, some eggs I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley...

Creepy backwards-3-mouthed squid, won't you please stop following me with your empty, demon eyes? =p

I want to say a big thank you to all the artists who made eggs this year. Especially I'd like to thank Dolphinsong for organizing it. The eggs are exceptionally beautiful. Also, thanks for posting the credits, DS. It's nice to know who to thank.

I've still got quite a few to collect. I'm really very glad TJ made this a three day event.

This basically sums up how I fell too xd.png

And a big thanks to Fiona for wording it like I never could ;D laugh.gif

51/53 Only..Two..More!!! tongue.gif