TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

23/53

Making progress. Even though I'm not on DC the whole time, I'm being antisocial with the family again... eheh...

49/53...

Still no squid for me.

It'll probably be the last one you find XD

I don't have your yet, either >:

/wants the pretty glass eggy

Just got the Stitch Egg~~! biggrin.gif

EDIT: ^^; fail spelling

Edited by Sandface

I got the Jesus egg!!! As a Christian I really really really like that fact that TJ let that egg get into the hunt!

Thank you TJ.

I got the Jesus egg!!! As a Christian I really really really like that fact that TJ let that egg get into the hunt!

Thank you TJ.

Y'know, I am not Christian, but I still appreciate the presence of a couple of "religious" eggs. smile.gif That is after all why Easter is being celebrated.

PS 29/53, still a waaaays to go!

LIST IS POSTED! Check out first page!

Lovely work, ladies and gentlemen!

A question: How does one get to contribute an egg to the hunts and such?

Lovely work, ladies and gentlemen! 

A question:  How does one get to contribute an egg to the hunts and such?

You had to have either been invited or made an egg last year

Edited by SickSoul

Thank you TJ.

wink.gif I was extremely happy to have it included, as I'm a Christian and this is a personal view and does not put anything on DragonCave as a whole. I'm glad that TJ allowed me to create the egg. <3

Thanks TJ09

edit for clarification.

Edited by Nakase

You had to have either been invited or made an egg last year

Which one is yours?

Whoof.. getting into the game a bit late here - recently got out of work and I'm now chilling down and cuddling with my little sugar gliders.

I am honestly honored to have been invited to this event - but I feel like I didn't quite put all I could into my egg after seeing everyone elses' more impressive designs :C Though that just may be me thinking that -

Congrats to all who found their eggs! I will be chugging away at getting them tonight and tomorrow.

While looking for the Easter collection, I will be visiting folks to look and if they have any eggs or hatchlings I will click them to help out with their growth. Happy hunting to all. biggrin.gif

So you know, one of the Anonymous listed has decided to make their pressence known =)