TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

One on my egg this at 4days but it has not hatch.

They won't hatch normally until it hits around 3 days 23 hours. They would also need the right amount of views and unique views too.

Yay, an egg I had already hatched, so I was able to try for some more blackstripes. I got two, one which autoabandoned.

And with that, I bid good night.

Best of luck to those still hunting! :D

Sweet, I finally got two eggs of each type - now I just need to wait a day until my stripes are able to breed again. *is excited* biggrin.gif

They've been gone from the completed list for a long time. I remember noticing they were gone and getting excited that they'd drop soon. xd.png

I know, I had a similar feeling of excitement when I realized they weren't on the list. Cx Is it a minimum of 60 days, though? I remember reading it somewhere...

One on my egg this at 4days but it has not hatch.

Dixie - your eggs need more views! They won't hatch with stats like they currently have. I suggest you add them to a click/view site like Egg Drop Soup, the Dragonnery or Eggs Around The World (these are the ones I use at any rate). Your time might even be low enough to add them to the Emergency Rooms of these sites (please read the rules for each site).

Is there any chance to get a white egg from stripexblack now?

Edited by Neuko

I just caught the end of this drop... but didn't succeed in getting a new type of egg. Instead- I got my first dino egg.

That's a fail of such caliber that I can't even begin to describe it. Any idea if they're still dropping?

Edited by FireAndTongs

Does anyone else think that the cream eggs with brown spots look like chocolate chip cookies? xd.png Good pre Easter egg lol.

I just caught the end of this drop... but didn't succeed in getting a new type of egg. Instead- I got my first dino egg.

That's a fail of such caliber that I can't even begin to describe it. Any idea if they're still dropping?

That's a fail that circles right back into a win.

Well, I just bred myself a black stripe egg. biggrin.gif I love my black marrows!

lineage

That's a fail that circles right back into a win.

Pretty much. I logged on, all "hey, a drop! Maybe I can catch something! Wait, why was the description longer than the others? ... oh. Uh. Huh."

(and your signature fills me with glee)

Got an accidental click on a froggy dragon egg so have to wait to drop it before I can get a new one and breed my stripes.

I LOVE THE NEW BLACK STRIPES.

Holy crap <3

Thanks TJ! Snagged a velvety one for the moment. If the eggs I had weren't awesome and gifts, I'd be unlocked in a jiffy to try catching the thin shells as well xd.png Hopefully they would still be around in droves in a day or two ><

The new colour stripes have me both happy and disgruntled. On one hand, lovely to have BLACCCCK but on the other hand, back to the lineage drawing boards @-@

The thin-shells and velvet-egg dragons are as far as any one knows permanent new residents of the cave. So yes, you have plenty of time to catch yourselves these eggs; the initial drop was just ratio equalizing.

Well grabbed one of each of the new eggs!! Was so wrapped!! Will have to work on a breeding pair now!! Are they going to be common/uncommon or rare? Any ideas? Thanks!!

Finally, I caught my second thin-shelled egg. Now I am almost epically scroll-locked with two of each of the new eggs (already influenced to make sure I will get a boy and a girl of each), a nice 2nd gen purebred Geode hatchie, a CB Red hatchie and a CB Skywing hatchie that I found in the AP! And tomorrow when my Stripes will be ready to breed again I will try for a black striped egg!

THANKS TJ and SPRITERS for the new eggs, I love them all!

wow.. i havent even begun trying to think of names for my own Velvets.. XD

maybe i should get on that.

annnd, does discussing the intended rarity of a dragon count as a spoiler? >_>

Edited by ParticleSoup

Yay drops are still happening happy.gif Now I just hope I'll be able to catch another fluff-pluff dragon so that I can influence them and have a breedable pair! biggrin.gif

I'm gonna catch a load of these early while they're still "common" and not as wanted due to the mass-drop. I was lucky to catch as many Ridgewings as I did in their drop...now they've vanished off and become rather uncommon to get as CB. sad.gif

Gotta be prepared! biggrin.gif

annnd, does discussing the intended rarity of a dragon count as a spoiler? >_>

Personally I wouldn't think so unless you know what the rarity of the dragons will be. Anyone can speculate on that.

For example, me thinks it might very well be possible that either the furballs or the fork-tails (in the absence of better names for them) will become "uncommon" so to speak, like what happened with the Ridgewings.

I don't know though. I guess it'll depend on how popular the adults of each dragon will become, and which one will be more coveted. *shrug*

Didn't manage to get a breeding pair for the thin-shells, but I just didn't want to part with my shiny new dino. Well, at least I got a full house. Thanks for all the work you do, TJ and spriters! You're magnificent.

They still seem to dominate the drops, so hopefully the mass droppings haven't ended yet. *Still locked dry.gif*

Yep, I was wondering, too, that the cave is totally empty. I'm curious if they still drop.

Waaaah and TJ has CB Black Striped, I want it, too D: