TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

So fluffy! Like sheeps. *^-^* I will definitely go for more. xd.png

YERSHH!!! xd.pngFinally unlocked and caught my final "furball" egg biggrin.gif Now I've got breeding pairs for both of them. ^__^ I'll try to catch more soon as I unlock once more. biggrin.gif

Managed to get a second "thin shell egg" within a few seconds. biggrin.gif

Now I have a pair of both new eggies. cool.gif

Stripe breeding wasn't sucessfull, but that's no problem for me. I have enough time. ^^

wow, some of the hatchlings have over 100k UVs already.

aaaah they're awesome~

The black stripes are my favorites, but guess what: all my stripes refused or produced black or ember eggies. Nah. But one of my black hatchies just grew up, and I also have a white stripe hatchie atm, hehe' I'll get mah black stripes.

My friend Janus caught a 'Velvet' egg and the code is Frog. Now that is awesome sauce.

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Fogs, marrows, alt sweetlings, and nebulas work too, I believe. Wait, sorry, reread your post xP

Do dorsals work, anyone?

Edited by Stunningfire

Can someone fill me on on what is so special about this? I just got on, and I'm kinda confused tongue.gif

Woow, how cool! I really like the new ones. Thanks, TJ! smile.gif

I got two velvety eggs and one two-tailed, but I'll grab another one as soon as I have one space more free. tongue.gif

I like the black strippeds, too. They look OMG! ... I'm happy. biggrin.gif

Can someone fill me on on what is so special about this? I just got on, and I'm kinda confused tongue.gif

Nothing special really. Just neat new dragons and a new Color Stripe.

So special about what? The new egg release, or the new black stripe you can breed? Well, that's it! xd.png New eggs and brand new black stripe dragon you can breed! smile.gif

Then why did TJ say there was more to the eye than met?

Edited by dragonryaman

ha ha Because people found out about being able to breed blackies on their own...he didn't have the black hatchlings up until the user's found out about the dragon...

Nothing special really. Just neat new dragons and a new Color Stripe.

Well, the two tailed dragons have wings that are slightly transparent. That is special because it's a first.

I like the new black dragons, but the only thing that'll suck is the AP flood! The cave will be empty forever if the excessive breeding keeps up, and I'm looking forward to getting my little fluffy army! lol I'm not the biggest fan of stripes to begin with, so having them is take it or leave it with me. But the furballs are another story! smile.gif

Well, the two tailed dragons have wings that are slightly transparent. That is special because it's a first.

Really? Well that is kinda special. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

I like the new black dragons, but the only thing that'll suck is the AP flood! The cave will be empty forever if the excessive breeding keeps up, and I'm looking forward to getting my little fluffy army! lol I'm not the biggest fan of stripes to begin with, so having them is take it or leave it with me. But the furballs are another story! smile.gif

The cave isn't blocked because of the flooded AP.

xd.png my velvet code is PrDC

well i looked up Pr and i found public relations

xd.png rofl my dragon is the public relations of DC now that is funny

Dang the cave keeps empying out before my slow computer can do anything D:

I'm going to have to be a Cave-stalker... oh well. I usually stalk the AP anyway.