TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Shoot, the AP is constantly plugged now, and I can't get one floofer. I hope these are common enough breeds.

Oooh, silly AP... being full of eggs and blocking the cave and all. :/

The AP block is turned OFF during new releases. On new release days, the cave runs out of eggs within 5-10 minutes and is empty until the next drop. The AP has SOOO many eggs backlogged right now that it'll take hours and hours for it to clear out.

Oi, I'm seeing some Black Stripes go by in the AP! How exciting, and beautiful!

My black stripes sat in the AP for over 2 hours.. that's how huge the backlog is. I finally found a couple people who wanted some and gave them the claim ticket codes to go pick them up LOL.

Yay! Got both the ones in the cave! Now I need a Black Stripe! Love the new eggs! Thanks TJ and spriters!

Why, three ER black stripe eggs on the first post? I imagine those will be hatched rather promptly.

got two of each.... nearly grabbed a gold but missed xd.png

Here's what's up with the translucent wings.

I did nothing but copy the sprites onto black and white backgrounds:

user posted image

Notice how the color changed? The wings are slightly see-through, so they'll show whatever the page beneath them is a little.

Transluscent wings are a cool idea... but they lose the effect if there aren't different colored backgrounds that show them off! hmmm... maybe.... dreaming of a variety of scroll backgrounds...

Awesome work again, spriters!

I'm surprised by how few views the Black Stripe eggs have gotten.

They only just went up a moment ago. :3

Love the translucent wings :3 I'm sure they'll look good as the adult :3 I'm so excited to see them .... laugh.gif

... i only got one. the velvety one.

i had two of them, but i killed one (im fairly new) cuz i was scroll locked... i thought it would allow me to get another...

it didnt.

sad.gif

sad.gif

Yay, new eggs! And I just got unlocked too! happy.gif Hopefully I'll be able to grab two of each and maybe even breed a black-striped.

Sweet, bred me a Black Stripe. Now I just gotta wait to grab a thin shell and I can try breeding another of the blacks.

I'm glad TJ put some black stripe eggs up, now we won't have to wait quite as long to see what the adult looks like if he hadn't.

Why am I not seeing Black Stripes on the first page?

I've looked twice and can only see the two Cave-Dropped ones...

Edit: having posted this, I checked back again to see them sitting next to the others.

However, previously, I'd passed my cursor around the area to see if anything registered, as I would have expected if they'd been only slow in appearing, even after my playing Solitaire the 2nd time to give them a chance to form, if only slower than the others - nada at that time...???

Edited by Syphoneira

Poor r123... softshelled from all the re-views. and the other two haven't received half the attention it has!

I'm glad TJ put some black stripe eggs up, now we won't have to wait quite as long to see what the adult looks like if he hadn't.

OH YES. Yay. Yes, we are very anxious too see them smile.gif

Why am I not seeing Black Stripes on the first page?

I've looked twice and can only see the two Cave-Dropped ones...

I had to do a hard refresh before I could see them.