TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Got a black striped with the first try white stripedxblack marrow.

Just got two thin shell ones and one with a velvety texture~

As soon as my vampire hatchs I'll go for another with a velvety texture happy.gif

Nice ones. (:

Too bad that I don't have all too many CB stripes to breed... I tried my CB pair just because I thought it was worth a try, but no black stripe for me (got a blue). So I guess that I'll keep trying.

I sure hope these new eggs will stick around in mass in the cave for a while smile.gif At least three days so we can pick up a second batch more easily? happy.gif

Edited wording to to avoid confusion tongue.gif

Edited by Kesson

Vicats is the mother of all stripe dragons, would her saying it be enough confirmation for you?  wink.gif

Vicats may be the mother of all Stripes, and her word would be enough, but TJ is the God of Dragon Cave, and if he doesn't want a Striped/Dorsal pair to produce a Black Striped, then they won't. That's why I'd like confirmation, to see if she's right or not.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Oh wow, bred 4 cb stripes x black marrow and NO eggs ... bummer ....

I'm not surprised. That is why I sacrificed a normal spot to go ahead and breed a black stripe yesterday morning. I figured that with so many people breeding them at once that even with them being new the ratios would scream enough is enough.

Anyone got a black striped from a coloured striped yet?

I got one from a green stripe x black marrow and blue stripe x black marrow.

New eggs, awesome!

Just to be certain, they are still dropping, right?

Vicats may be the mother of all Stripes, and her word would be enough, but TJ is the God of Dragon Cave, and if he doesn't want a Striped/Dorsal pair to produce a Black Striped, then they won't. That's why I'd like confirmation, to see if she's right or not.

That list is C+Pd from an MSN conversation with TJ, and the stuff before the "and possibly" is all from TJ having already coded the pairings.

Ooh the new hatchlings have sprouted wings now biggrin.gif They look so good! So excited to see the adult "thin-shells" since I know what the other two will look like *waits patiently* happy.gif

New eggs, awesome!

Just to be certain, they are still dropping, right?

Yes they are still dropping wink.gif

Yes they are still dropping wink.gif

Excelent, then I'll get them all!

I see people asking if they're still dropping... are these event eggs then, not new permanent breeds? Just want to be clear. Thanks in advance. =)

I see people asking if they're still dropping... are these event eggs then, not new permanent breeds? Just want to be clear. Thanks in advance. =)

They're permanent. On just about every new release you will see people asking if they are still dropping.

Permanent breeds. yay this time I didnt misclick but im lockedd now and that neotropical, if i didnt click it i wouldn't be locked... I guess I have to adandon something... sad.gif

Do not worry, these are NOT event dragons. They're regular permanent breeds, so they'll be around. Just hard to get until people stop snatching them up instantly.

They are permanent breeds, but they drop more frequently right when they are released and then gradually fade into the rest of the breeds for cave-dropping ratios. I commented earlier and said that I hope they keep dropping in mass for at least another 3 days so that we can catch another batch of them more easily before they become regular drops in the cave smile.gif

Do not worry, these are NOT event dragons. They're regular permanent breeds, so they'll be around. Just hard to get until people stop snatching them up instantly.

Whew! Thanks! They don't seem like event eggs, but I just wanted to be sure lol ^.^ <3

I recognise the first from the request forum so i'm happy their in the cave now biggrin.gif just caught my first 2 shame their the same breed but at least i have a shot at a CB pair now

lol just found one but misclicked an got a neotropical... err

Yeah, you have to watch out for the commons mixed in the drops. tongue.gif