TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Ahaa, sorry for posting the fluffeh's name earlier. I shan't do it again.

Now, I really need some more CB stripes. ALL of the stripes I have are descendants of the only CB stripe I have. xd.png

Plus s'more of these lovely new eggs. <3

*sulks in a corner* As if I wasn't having a hard enough time catching a stripe or black from the Cave. They are so bred that they don't drop often before. Now, I don't think I'll ever see one.

The new dragons look like fun. Can't wait to see the adults.

I just reserved "The Fluffiest", "Snuggle Bug", and "Downy Soft" for any future velvets~ ♥

I don't know if it's possible for the actual adult sprite to live up to the dream I've built in my head, guys. >> I am just so ridiculously excited.

Here's what's up with the translucent wings.

I did nothing but copy the sprites onto black and white backgrounds:

user posted image

Notice how the color changed? The wings are slightly see-through, so they'll show whatever the page beneath them is a little.

Wow, thank you so much for that! laugh.gif

Awesome new eggs! smile.gif And just so I catch up with everyone... the Black Stripe is only breedable like the Blue, Red, and Green right? There's no such thing as a CB Black Stripe right? xd.png Yeah... its late for me. wink.gif

Cori

AMAZING!!!

I love it, really :3

I love them all

I already have a person who is going to give me black stripe biggrin.gif (2nd gen smile.gif )

But I'm locked for, at least, 1 hour, and I can hunt only one egg sad.gif(( I will try to get the one with 2 tails, but... :3

In 3 more days I will hunt 4 more eggs biggrin.gif

i cant get one! it says "you expected to see some eggs here, but there are non to be taken"

i want them! i want the new eggs! sad.gif

Oh wow that's cool about the wings. I didn't notice.

I'm really liking the female s2 hatchlings though. I don't know why. O-x

Ohmanohmanohman, I turned the computer on today and legasp! Black stripes!

This truly is an awesome release.

I still need a thin egg hrrrrngh... but I'm not willing to drop my silver or white stripe.

Caught two of the "thin shell" ones earlier - and just bred two of the black stripes! Soooo pretty. <3

(Stripe x Marrow does indeed seem to be a very effective pairing. ^.^)

finally! i posted here and suddenly i could see the eggs!

i caught 2 "thin shells" and a "velvety" one yay! xd.png

but.. whats up with those black stripes youre talking about? sorry if the questions looks dumb to you, but i dont know what youre talking about, its about the new eggs? and another one, are there just this 2 new eggs? rolleyes.gif

finally! i posted here and suddenly i could see the eggs!

i caught 2 "thin shells" and a "velvety" one yay! xd.png

but.. whats up with those black stripes youre talking about? sorry if the questions looks dumb to you, but i dont know what youre talking about, its about the new eggs? and another one, are there just this 2 new eggs? rolleyes.gif

Look at the front page. We're able to breed black stripes in addition to white, red, green, and blue now. ^^

I just reserved "The Fluffiest", "Snuggle Bug", and "Downy Soft" for any future velvets~ ♥

I don't know if it's possible for the actual adult sprite to live up to the dream I've built in my head, guys. >> I am just so ridiculously excited.

I doubt you will disappointed. wink.gif

The only CB black stripes are TJ's three introductory eggs, as seen on the first post (well. Hatchlings, now.) Everyone else has to toil at breeding them, like any other colour of stripe. :3

Look at the front page. We're able to breed black stripes in addition to white, red, green, and blue now. ^^

wow! really?!

-goes to check-

cool! its true! cant wait for it! laugh.gif ... too bad i dont have ANY stripe sad.gif

Yays~ Just bred a pretty black stripe on the first try xd.png! Thanks TJ for these amazing dragons, this was my very first release on DC so I'm uber excited~

Just bred a lovely black as well! I'm so excited to see these, especially given how much I love stripes. Wish I had more. ><

Thank you TJ <3

Caught 2 of the velvet eggs, 1 of the thin-shell eggs, and bred a black stripe (which I gifted).

I really like the female sprite of the thin-shell hatchling. The color combination is beautiful. The male is pretty too, but the female just does it for me.

Somehow, I have a feeling I won't have any troubles collecting the rest of my spitfires, now. xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

Ohh, I can't wait to get started on my Stripe x Alt Sweetling Lineage. biggrin.gif

i cant get one! it says "you expected to see some eggs here, but there are non to be taken"

i want them! i want the new eggs! sad.gif

They drop every 5 minutes. The hourly drop gives you a lot more chances to catch them though~

Ah! the velvet eggs are those fluffy dragons that are sooo adorable! don't remember their name, but i recognize them. *looks at other posts*

~Spoilers Removed~..

Edited by _Z_

Just saw the black stripe hatchies, and I must say they are smexy! Very feline smile.gif