TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Why am I not seeing Black Stripes on the first page?

I've looked twice and can only see the two Cave-Dropped ones...

Same. No black stripes on my computer, either. I wonder why...

EDIT: I pressed F5 about 5 times in rapid succession and they showed up...they're getting views very quickly!

Edited by Snow Plow

Same. No black stripes on my computer, either. I wonder why...

It took a moment or two for it to show for me, maybe it's 'cause the site is so laggy from everyone jumping onto the band-wagon of the new drop?

Hey, the last one isn't sick yet. Hurry people it needs more clicks...

Never mind, it's sick already. Now it can be like all the others...painfully sick.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Screwing around in the AP till the next drop and I must say, most of these eggies have very messy lineages. lawl.

Will the hourly mass drops end before midnight?

personally, my sympathy is with the middle egg xd.png less people are clicking on it (only a few, but still...)

that's probably 'cause I'm the middle kid xd.png

one of each and a PB black stripe, had to dump a couple of self bred eggs , but I can always breed than again in the future biggrin.gif

personally, my sympathy is with the middle egg xd.png less people are clicking on it (only a few, but still...)

that's probably 'cause I'm the middle kid xd.png

Actually, its the last egg that getting the least-though the first is the only one cracking.

Transluscent wings are a cool idea... but they lose the effect if there aren't different colored backgrounds that show them off! hmmm... maybe.... dreaming of a variety of scroll backgrounds...

Awesome work again, spriters!

I imagine different backgrounds will be used when biomes are implemented.

Threw out a 2nd gen sunrise for two velvets when I get them.

still in the AP screwing around.

Got another Thin, now locked. As Biggins said, I'm hedging my bets on them being commons.

My hoarding spree on the stripes has payed off greatly smile.gif

But I think we need to come up with a new word on how scroll-locked I am right now...

Edited by KitteyCat1010

Will the hourly mass drops end before midnight?

Oh snap, when did the black stripes show up?  blink.gif Amazing

TJs? an hour and 10 minutes ago, approximately. All of them? They were activated at midnight, same as the dropping dragons. :3

Aaarg, A day and an hour before my blackstripe can hatch. So excited! *Pokes* C'mon bebe!

Edited by Vicats

Woohoo, managed to breed a black-striped! And no, I didn't flood the AP with other blacks-- just two. Sorry. I had to try one more time.

And now to snag one of the other eggies.

finally got a fuzzy one !! I wish we could all get one of each .... lots of players on tonight

Yeeeessssss. I am now fully locked with two thin eggs, two velvety eggs, a black stripe egg, and three hatchies. And it only took me an hour and two abandoned ember eggs~ cool.gif

... i only got one. the velvety one.

i had two of them, but i killed one (im fairly new) cuz i was scroll locked... i thought it would allow me to get another...

it didnt.

sad.gif

sad.gif

It only takes up a slot for 24 hours and then you can get another one :3 Oh goody, we can see the black hatchies. <3

Gosh, looking at the AP at this moment is akin to seeing black spots when you're just about to pass out. LMAO xd.png

The Black Stripe looks very...smart.