TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

There's a new thing where a warning pops up at the top of your scroll, saying that one or more of your eggs/hatchlings has soft-shell disease, and pictures the ones that are sick.

Oho. That's pretty awesome, then. Haven't seen that before. :3

I'm sad that I didn't manage to get any eggs. sad.gif My internet was slow yesterday because of the political unrest where I live in Bahrain, which made it impossible to click anything in time.

Was it just a 24 hour release? Have I missed out completely?

There's a new thing where a warning pops up at the top of your scroll, saying that one or more of your eggs/hatchlings has soft-shell disease, and pictures the ones that are sick.

I noticed this about a week ago. It's handy, now to check on my eggs I only visit my scroll instead of having to visit all my dragons pages to see if they are sick.

I'm sad that I didn't manage to get any eggs. sad.gif My internet was slow yesterday because of the political unrest where I live in Bahrain, which made it impossible to click anything in time.

They're still dropping, never fear. Plus, I'm pretty sure they're permanent.

They'll probably be permanent to the site. The black stripes will be for certain, since they are breed-only from stripe x dark dragons, stripe x stripe, etc.

Interesting . . . I hopped on expecting to catch a St. Patrick's day dragon or at least a green colored dragon tongue.gif Definitely wasn't expecting a set of 3 new eggs happy.gif Still a very pleasant surprise biggrin.gif

Welp, my white stripe finally hatched and I was able to catch my first thin egg ^^ Now to wait for my silver to hatch so I can grab a second thin and then try for some black stripes, grrr...

When is it known if a dragon is common or rare?

I got a velvety and thin-shelled one biggrin.gif Now all I have to do is abondon one of my accidently-catched eggs in 4 hours so i can get the black-striped one! rolleyes.gif

Could it be possible, that the velvety-texture egg was in the completed Request-list not so long ago? I have the feeling, it was only two days ago I saw them and thought how cute and fluffy they look.

Do the Dragons, that are going to be released not disappear a good time before the actual implementing?

I finally unlocked enough to get a velvety one, but I accidentally caught a waterwalker instead of a thin shelled, so that leaves me locked for another five hours before I can try to catch one >.<

Could it be possible, that the velvety-texture egg was in the completed Request-list not so long ago? I have the feeling, it was only two days ago I saw them and thought how cute and fluffy they look.

Do the Dragons, that are going to be released not disappear a good time before the actual implementing?

I'm pretty sure the fluffy ones were not in the Completed Request list two days ago. I think it's a minimum of what, 60 days in the interim between a dragon being taken off the Completed list and that dragon being released in-Cave, but I may be wrong, it's been a while.

I have no CB blacks and no marrows. =( How do you think, can I get black striped egg from CB white striped and CB ember dragon?

I have no CB blacks and no marrows. =( How do you think, can I get black striped egg from CB white striped and CB ember dragon?

yes, embers work too - anything black I think works wink.gif

I've see several nebula x stripe to get a black stripe as well.

Shanthaia, thank you. smile.gif I will try to get an egg when they'll be available for breeding again. My poor CB white striped, she will never receive mate for life (I wanted to breed her with CB Frill...).

rubyshoes, yay! That's fine too. ^.^"

P.S. Sorry if it's not allowed to discuss. =(

Edited by suane_lightfurr

Getting rather tired of removing spoilers. After this post all members posting spoilers will receive warns until TJ's dragons Mature.

(This post does not refer to discussions of black stripes.)

Edited by _Z_

I'm pretty sure the fluffy ones were not in the Completed Request list two days ago. I think it's a minimum of what, 60 days in the interim between a dragon being taken off the Completed list and that dragon being released in-Cave, but I may be wrong, it's been a while.

They've been gone from the completed list for a long time. I remember noticing they were gone and getting excited that they'd drop soon. xd.png

Sorry for earlier, Z. ^.^;;;

W00T! Got my pairs, incubated, influenced and now waiting impatiently for my hatchlings! <3