7sharps

My Little Pony

I don't get the comic a few posts above, someone care explaining? ohmy.gif

Everypony is nervous in Twilight's presence now, since she's a princess. They're going along with whatever she says so as to not get on her bad side. (Yep, totally on purpose! As long as you say so! Please don't banish us!)

What my Cutie Mark is Telling me is probably my favorite. It got stuck in my head pretty quickly. It's my This Day Aria for the season 3 finale. (Although This Day Aria is still my favorite)

"Equestria Girls" is about the six of them going to Earth and being among humans. I think. I may have to go back to check. So these designs could be their human form, in which case other people will either need, uh, very robust suspension of disbelief to believe they're humans, or they'll just know they're ponies.

Someone suggested that the show may have the "magical girls" quality that Faust originally wanted, and they look like proper humans most of the time when other humans, and that these designs are perhaps what the girls look like when they power up. And that is a cool idea.

A non-Canon Magical Girl spin off, I can see happening, but not really being that popular. I wish they'd focus more on the actual PONIES and less on the human spinoff. You don't need to have Human characters to have a popular and successful franchise. Look at Spongebob.

I like the designs of the Equestria Girls.... Is there something wrong with me! xd.png

Hasbro is stripping YouTube of all their My Little Pony episodes! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

EDIT: *sigh* luckily, it was only trolls.... stupid hacker trolls....

Edited by sparkle10184

What my Cutie Mark is Telling me is probably my favorite. It got stuck in my head pretty quickly. It's my This Day Aria for the season 3 finale. (Although This Day Aria is still my favorite)

I agree with that one. Had to stick it on repeat for a while. Morning in Ponyvile was second place, but What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me is by far the catchiest.

I love the songs the FiM team come up with. Though I feel they overdid it by turning the whole episode into a musical.

Seen it. And I take you're on a mobile device. smile.gif

Rumors about about Equestria Girls...

user posted imageuser posted image

i love my little pony! Twilight sparkle is so cool especially now that she can fly and is a princess!

No...just no...where did you find this image?

blink.gif where did you find that?!

Yeah, im using my tablet, was using my tablet then too. Also cute photo, but I totally cant see Spike as a dog though. Might actually be funny for that upcoming spinoff though, IDK yet. Anyways, even, if u already saw that vid, it's nice too watch again, am I right?

Anyways I recently heard about this today:

http://www.mylittleponynews.com/2013/03/my...rce=twitterfeed

No...just no...where did you find this image?

blink.gif where did you find that?!

It was floating around on Derpibooru and Tumblr. So... so far it's a rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised if Spike were a dog. He makes a cute dog, but he's intelligent and sentient and not supposed to be a pet.

Yeah, im using my tablet,  was using my tablet then too. Also cute photo, but I totally cant see Spike as a dog though. Might actually be funny for that upcoming spinoff though, IDK yet. Anyways,  even,  if u already saw that vid, it's nice too watch again, am I right?

Anyways I recently heard about this today:

http://www.mylittleponynews.com/2013/03/my...rce=twitterfeed

I hope the art inside is closer to animation quality. tongue.gif

Winter is soooooo far away, though! ohmy.gif

On another note, the Herd Census report got published a few days ago. I find it really interesting, even if it can't truly represent all bronies (those who didn't take it, or aren't as active online and didn't hear about it). I really hope that someone does a deeper study of the personality portion, that's especially intriquing.

I just retrieved this thread from the bottom of the page o___O

Look what I got!

user posted image

Sorry about the bad image quality. I lost my camera so I had to take the pic with my computer.