7sharps

My Little Pony

Did you guys hear there might be a spin-off called Equestria Girls? .-.

Um are you talking about the song parody? That was made practically a year ago.

Wouldve replied a lot earlier, but needed to discharge my tablet battery.

Um are you talking about the song parody? That was made practically a year ago.

Wouldve replied a lot earlier, but needed to discharge my tablet battery.

No, not the song. Google it. It might be real or a rumor, but really do hope it's a rumor..

The ponies take human form and everything...

No, not the song. Google it. It might be real or a rumor, but really do hope it's a rumor..

The ponies take human form and everything...

We talked about it a page back, I think. I posted a link to the article. Most of us seem to think either 'noooo!' or 'give it a chance'.

Well, I checked it out. First thing that came to mind was monster high. Both in high school, and cause their fur color is now their skin color. But I remember Lauren Faust said theyre supposed to be in their 20s, but they look 15ish.At least they dont look like strawberry shortcake characters though.

I loved every second of it, the only thing that could of made it better was if all of them became Princesses and the episode was longer.

NO! Please no! Twilight has been "special" since day one. While it's a bold move that will require very careful handling for the future to make her an Alicorn Princess, it would be far too far to make all the others Alicorn Princesses as well. They just aren't developed for it.

... Twilight is my second favorite of the mane six. Please don't mess this up, okay, Hasbro? Please?

We don't know if Twilight is going to stay a princess or alicorn, though the creators have said Twilight's new status won't change her character. Isn't there a three-parter?

Also, for the record I'm on "give it a chance" for Equestria Girls. Hey, if it's terrible, it doesn't affect canon at all. smile.gif

We don't know if Twilight is going to stay a princess or alicorn, though the creators have said Twilight's new status won't change her character. Isn't there a three-parter?

Also, for the record I'm on "give it a chance" for Equestria Girls. Hey, if it's terrible, it doesn't affect canon at all. smile.gif

Supposedly the first 2 eps of Season 4 are like a continuation of the finale, so it is like a 3-parter. And I won't consider Equestria Girls canon either, although the debates about that will be interesting to read in the future (Doctor Who fandom, anybody?).

Actually it even tells you that Equeastria Girls isnt canon to Fim, so Im very happy for that. As for season 4 early eps, I m betting its mainly just gonna Twl7 learning about her royal duties and whatnot.

I don't know if it's been posted already (I'm not reading through all the pages) but, either way, thought I'd share .w.

About the episode, I thought it was rushed also and I didn't get to take it all in and it left me confused for a while before I understood. I kind of see why she made a princess but I can't help but tilt my head a little at it. She made a new kind of magic correct? Since she did (I don't know if she's the first one or whatever) that kind of proves that she's worthy to be given some kind of authority. Plus, given that she's a natural born leader it kind of makes sense that she be made into a princess.

Princess of what exactly I'm not sure. I'm hoping that would be explained later :I

Princess of what exactly I'm not sure. I'm hoping that would be explained later :I

I'd imagine Princess of the Stars.

They have Sun and Moon already and her new magic was dealing with Fate/Destiny.

Stars are often linked to fate so.....

Thats my guess anyway.

I'd imagine Princess of the Stars.

They have Sun and Moon already and her new magic was dealing with Fate/Destiny.

Stars are often linked to fate so.....

Thats my guess anyway.

Huh...That makes sense :o Her cutie mark does resemble a star. I accept this :3

I wonder when season 4 will come out.... Some TV shows take like six or seven months before the next season.... sad.gif

-casually leaves

here-

The princess thing was Lauren Faust's intention from the start.

Just saying.

This isn't some huge conspiracy thing, or Has-been just pushing for more toys, or the end of the show. Twilight was going to be come a princess no matter who was working on the show at the time.

I honestly saw it coming from the first episode. Twilight has always been destined for great things.

Edited by Derranged

-casually leaves
here-

Just saying.

This isn't some huge conspiracy thing, or Has-been just pushing for more toys, or the end of the show. Twilight was going to be come a princess no matter who was working on the show at the time.

I honestly saw it coming from the first episode. Twilight has always been destined for great things.

Well dang xd.png Go Lauren, because I completely agree about Twilight's princesshood (and potentially being a true successor to Celestia, I did NOT know that one!) being set up since the beginning-- I mean, seriously? Crown? That wasn't a big enough hint? xd.png This does give me a lot of relief, since... I'll admit, I had been wondering if they were pulling another Cadence on us, but it's good to know that this, or something very similar, had been planned from the start.

I am really, really excited to see where all of this goes now, especially with the staff members saying that they're excited for season 4 xd.png It's always nice to see genuine, across-the-board anticipation from the people working on it. (Or they're just damn good at faking it, but I like to be optimistic.)

Also, the cake my mom, brothers and I made for the finale made it to a nightly roundp! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

Hmmmm CAKE!

And I think I'm being silly... but I just applied for a voice artist position in the fan production that was two posts below cake...

*fingers crossed that I get an interview*

This thread will know if I get in..... there'll be a lot of fan squeeing.

-casually leaves
here-

Just saying.

I second Paine in saying that I'm glad this was planned, not just a "Hey, let's make Twi an alicorn because YEAH!" It being the intention from the start reassures me a little bit. It's nice to know that they have planned out how to handle it, as opposed to making it up as they go along.

And yeah, that crown Element was such an obvious clue.

And I think I'm being silly... but I just applied for a voice artist position in the fan production that was two posts below cake...

*fingers crossed that I get an interview*

This thread will know if I get in..... there'll be a lot of fan squeeing.

Good luck Takhesis! tongue.gif

Edited by Dimar

-casually leaves
here-

Ah, so Lauren has spoken! If the genius behind the series intended for this to happen, I'm officially okay with it. She started it so well, it's sad to hear about things like Cadence being given wings under the radar.

Though that did work out in the end. Hasbro has their pink princess toy without shamelessly making Celestia pink.

-casually leaves
here-

Ons of the only issues Imsee here is that it kinda seems like Luna getting screwd over. I mean, she is Celestia's sister and lives in Canterlot and all. sad.gif I feel bad for her.

Also, Im pretty sure only Luna and Celestia have meha lifespans, not all princesses.So how long wou

D Twili actually have to wait then? blink.gif

Yeah, I had never had a problem with Princess Twilight. She was always singled out in the beginning. I just wonder everything will go along normal episodes when she's in Ponyville and everyone is staring at her...Lol. xd.png

I wouldn't really think of Twilight as a successor though...Princess Luna seems more like she would since she is actually related to the whole royalty thingie majigger. But even doubt this would happen. Celestia wouldn't step down...tongue.gif

Yeah, I think Luna deserves more of a spotlight though. ohmy.gif

Edited by Dragonwing1234

"Just go along with that. Maybe she won't throw us in the dungeon if she thinks it's a joke!"

user posted image

The more I rewatch the finale, the more I enjoy it. I keep getting A True, True Friend and What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me stuck in my head.

@Tabs: That made me laugh! laugh.gif(Maybe Berry Punch shouldn't paint signs when she's drunk.)

The more I rewatch the finale, the more I enjoy it. I keep getting A True, True Friend and What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me stuck in my head.

@Tabs: That made me laugh! laugh.gif(Maybe Berry Punch shouldn't paint signs when she's drunk.)

D'oh! I just pushed it out of my head with the Flim Flam Brothers song. And now it's back.

Berry Punch did a really good job of it, then. biggrin.gif