7sharps

My Little Pony

It makes me angry that the game is ONLY for phones. Would it KILL them to put the app out for Google Chrome? Is it really that hard?!

I know right! I want it for Chrome! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it really sucks f8r ppl who dont have a 3g, 4g phone 8or a tablet. BTW, was there a new ep this morning? Damn I hate how new eps are on at 730am. Hub should rlly put new ep on 1030am again.

I might need to set recording timers.

It's 9:30 am where I live, great time for me~

Today's episode was kind of "meh". It wasn't bad but it wasn't really fantastic either.

It's 9:30 am where I live, great time for me~

Today's episode was kind of "meh". It wasn't bad but it wasn't really fantastic either.

Same for me, both time and opinion. tongue.gif

LOL, guys, I'm sorry that I excessively post on this thread. laugh.gif

Damn, I hate that I missed it. I even woke up at 7am but accidentally fel back asleep. Ihate how the only other time to watch the new ep is Sunday at 730am. Otherwise, u gotta wait till next Sat at 7am. SSeriously HUB, is it really that hard to put the new ep on Monday also? Maybe ill watch it on UTube then..

Do you not have a DVR? Well yeah, there's YouTube.

I do not have a DVR in my room, but got one 1 in the living room, that ui usually just dont use. My other family members use it mostly.

Wait! There was a new episode! *growl* Stupid DVR! It didn't record it! Guess I'll have to look on Youtube. I just hope that Hasbro hasn't taken it down already.

I don't know, I really liked this episode. I like how it tied in with the last one and you got to see Rainbow's dad...or big brother. Or someone. They have shown everyone's relatives except for the pegasi, so this was a first.

So far I think Hasbro leaves the episodes on YouTube until the season is over.

Oh yeah, the rainbow-haired stallion could use a name. Someone jokingly suggested "Rainbow Dad" or "Rainbro Dash".

I'm glad that Spike wasn't invited to the welcoming-the-inspector-thing-when-the-Crystal-Empire-may-not-even-be-a-host-of-the-games-yet rather than the event itself.

By the way guys, have you seen these?

I have to have the shadowbolt-dash, queen Chrysalis , and shining armor. I already have a nightmare moon but it's cool they're making a princess size one.

Looks like there's a lyra heartstrings and a derpy?

user posted image

I have to have the shadowbolt-dash, queen Chrysalis , and shining armor. I already have a nightmare moon but it's cool they're making a princess size one.

user posted image

All that and a whole lot more biggrin.gif

Are the Derpy Hooves and Doctor Whooves bags official stuff you'll see in the store?!?! I WANT!!

user posted image

The festival masked ponies are interesting. I kind of like.

Guess I should go there more often xd.png

Now that I see it, I really dont' like their sculpt for Chrysalis...

Buuuuut, the manticore, Octavia, good/normal princess luna, shadow-dash, and derpy are all must haves.

I also read the sea serpent is going to be a toy too? I want that one biggrin.gif

Thouuuugh, behind the picture of octavia is what looks like a hard plastic Chrysalis with the correct bent horn and not the little grey circles.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Hnrrrrr, all this awesome pony merch! Why can't I get it?! Stupid low-class penny-pinching status. And that reminds me. Who the hay is princess Skyla? She has Cadence's colors... What if Cadence has a filly? Or if Cadence's nickname as a filly was Skyla? Guys? Link for size. (Cadence-colored Alicorn Sweetie Belle. Heh.)

Heck, now I'm wondering if Twilight is the princess getting the coronation. Not that I even fully understand what that word means. I'm definitely aboard the train of actually wanting to see this finale. No matter how controversial.

user posted image

Ooh, pretty laugh.gif

I really want the nightmare moon but I can't find any place that sells them. I could I could try online....

Ooh, pretty laugh.gif

I really want the nightmare moon but I can't find any place that sells them. I could I could try online....

They haven't been released yet~ These were toy fair previews of what will come out this year. Some of them may not come out until even November or December.

This may be a little off topic, but I'm curious to see you guys' reactions to this: A humanized spin-off show?

I'm not too happy. Spin-offs are rarely good, IMHO. And I foresee the Brony community being forced to face The Question that the Doctor Who fandom struggles with... "How Much Do We Consider Canon?"

This may be a little off topic, but I'm curious to see you guys' reactions to this: A humanized spin-off show?

I'm not too happy. Spin-offs are rarely good, IMHO. And I foresee the Brony community being forced to face The Question that the Doctor Who fandom struggles with... "How Much Do We Consider Canon?"

I had the same reaction I had with alicorn Twilight-- trust the writers and don't immediately discount it. Besides, half the art and fic in the fandom is making the characters human, it'd be kind of cool to see the company's take on it! (I actually really like the designs-- I'm not so torn up over the weird skin tones, it makes sense to me xd.png)

If MLP: FiM has taught me one thing, it's that you really can't judge the quality of something based on the summary alone. Just sit back, give it a shot, and don't watch if it turns out to be bad.

ETA: All that said, all the info on this appears to only be coming from one source at the moment, and... well, let's just say it's rather questionable.. The art, as many people have pointed out, looks like it comes from some kind of Flash doll maker. And I don't think it'd be that impossible to fake a magazine. ... though I will admit, it would be putting a lot of dedication into a little bit of trolling, so... -shrug-

Edited by Dr. Paine

Yeah, I'm just looking at it as a rumor. But I don't hope that it's true. *shrugs*

All I have to say is that if it is true, it better have Lyra. A very happy Lyra. Like, unnaturally happy. At least until the "I'm human!" shock wears off.

I would give it a chance. CMC were intended to be spinoff, after all.