7sharps

My Little Pony

I like the start of the new season but for some reason I expected more O.O

Maybe further on I will like it more xd.png

I think the box is going to turn this series into more of an adventure than just a lesson a week format. Of course since there are six keyholes it is going to have something to do with the mane six.

I hope so... I do feel sorry for Twilight and her flying lessons xd.png

Well I'm fairly certain if I suddenly sprouted wings I'd have just as much trouble lol.

That said, I'd rather be a unicorn.

Haha yeah that was really funny that part... Thou who doesn't want such a lovely one tongue.gif

I love Celestia. One of my favourite moments in the series is when she is trolling the Cakes.

New ponies tomorrow!

Episode title: Castle Mane-ia

(game reference title yay!)

It's apparently already been leaked but I'm resisting the urge to read episode spoilers.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

It was a fun episode. I thought it was a little too creepy for the kids, but maybe that's just me. Not sure why Rainbow Dash and Applejack seem to have this rivalry, though. The idea of Rarity fixing the tapestry just to put it back was kind of depressing, though. I want a Ponyville Museum.

Really liked the Shadow Pony. Wonder if that will come into play later or if that was just for the drama.

Edited by MysticTiger

I think that was kind of a scooby doo/spooky cartoon nod. Where they're like, "see the place wasn't haunted at all, it was just Old Man Jenkins", and then they pan out and there really was a ghost.

I believe the Applejack Rainbow Dash thing was established in Running of the Leaves? Not sure where that came from though.

I can't find a single YouTube video that has Castle Mane-ia without commentary ._.

These should be okay: One and two options.

The idea of Rarity fixing the tapestry just to put it back was kind of depressing, though. I want a Ponyville Museum.

Rarity was never really after a tapestry though, she just wanted some inspiration for a new line and a chance to restore some ancient works of art.

Rarity was never really after a tapestry though, she just wanted some inspiration for a new line and a chance to restore some ancient works of art.

"It pains me to think of those magnificent creations rotting away in those old ruins, totally unappreciated. I need your help in borrowing one or two to bring them back to the boutique where I can restore them."

Her original plan was to take the tapestries back to Ponyville to restore them. Her intention was never to simply fix them right there and replace them back in the old castle, in her words, to "rot away". And that's what I meant. The fact that she fixed them, only to put them back in the castle to rot was really sad. And the only reason she did that is because the "castle" was... uh, being rude? I would have liked to see them bring them to Ponyville and display them, or at the very least, put them into a museum.

I got the impression that Rarity was always planning on returning the tapestry, but originally planned to fix it at her boutique. She fixed it there and then at the castle because all her friends were hanging out there at the time.

It's never mentioned whether or not she had permission from Celestia or Luna to obtain a tapestry, so she couldn't keep it anyway. Even if the castle hasn't been used in years it still belongs to them.

But, they're just rotting away in some abandoned castle. It's just sad. ._.

Some people have pointed out the little retcons they've been doing this Season. I've also appreciated that they basically threw Equestria Girls out of MLP canon. That's for the better, in my opinion.

Did anyone else notice that in last week's episode (Castle Maneia) when Twilight is walking through the woods at the very beginning right after she got Princess Celestia's letter she doesn't have wings? xd.png

Did anyone else notice that in last week's episode (Castle Maneia) when Twilight is walking through the woods at the very beginning right after she got Princess Celestia's letter she doesn't have wings? xd.png

I didn't notice it, but i'm not surprised. I expect a lot of wing disappearances as i'm sure all the Twilight models have yet to be updated.

Wasn't a fan of this episode. At first I thought it was fun as I could totally relate with Rainbow Dash's enthusiasm about her favorite book series. And then it got creepy when Rainbow Dash wanted to fan-stalk the author, even after she tells her to get lost. But, then it got really weird with the author being Daring Do and completely throwing the continuity of the series off for a one-off episode. I found Twilight to have the ONLY voice of reason this entire episode, with Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack basically non-existent. Pinkie Pie kept throwing in one liners that were also really weird. And I don't mean weird for Pinkie Pie, I mean just weird in general.

Honestly, this whole episode rubbed me the wrong way.

I do not like this episode. I'm not even finished watching it, but it's just... not right. It makes no sense. Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy seem to have gone mute x3 And this just doesn't seem like something Rainbow would do...

I liked this episode a lot better. Really cute song and a nice episode. I was slightly annoyed by Rainbow Dash simply because i'm still angry about the events of last episode. However, the CMC were adorable. The only part that really irked me about this episode was how they make it seem like Scootaloo was getting her Cutie Mark and then they just kind of made it into a joke. If they just did the joke without that moment of her acting like she's getting a cutie mark (complete with music!) then it wouldn't have bothered me as much. I wish they did go more into "don't let your disabilities hold you down" sort of story, but it was overall good. A lot better than the last two episodes and especially the last.

So, how many episodes are we into so far for Season 4? I don't get the Hub anymore and youtube loads too slowly on my computer so I have no idea what's going on this season.