7sharps

My Little Pony

Well, my username already says it; I'm also a brony. smile.gif My favorite pony is AJ. wub.gif

Check these out:

user posted image

The Rarity one is special edition, # 31/500 that will be produced.

I was originally planning to get a Twilight one becuase she's my favorite mane 6, but the more I look at it the more I feel like the Rarity one looks better. RARITY, STOP USING YOUR FABULOUSNESS TO INFLUENCE MY CHOICES laugh.gif

By the way have any of you been reading the comics?

They are worth it, so worth it.

Spoilers.

Issue six, NIGHTMARE RARITY.

By the way have any of you been reading the comics?

They are worth it, so worth it.

Spoilers.

Issue six, NIGHTMARE RARITY.

YES! I love the comics! Currently collecting all the covers :3

RARITY xd.png

Edited by kiyye

I haven't seen the comics before, let alone read them, though I have seen the cover art on EqD a few times :3 And I'm just starting to build my little figurine collection (hehe my little figurine xd.png *shot*) and have a total of 7 blind bag ponies so far, though only 2 of them have been opened xd.png I'm waiting until a later day to open the rest, though I have a good reason why laugh.gif

Oh man I admire your persistence of collecting the covers. I'm lucky to find the comics at the store, they only stock them every once in a while (hence today I picked up #6 and the three micro series ones. I'm missing five though, but I read a summary so I didn't have to wait on reading 6).

For the first four I have the Hastings Winter Pony covers, I think they're cute (that was all they had anyway, but it's fun having the little exclusive print on it)

I really want to read the comics, but there's no comic store in my town and I can't buy them online thanks to my anti-pony parents. sad.gif I swear, when I go to college in August I am going to find a comic store near campus.

I want to read them! *cries*

Definitely do it, the comics are worth it. Gives a lot of back information and I'd say they're targeted more for an older audience.

I'm lucky my parents don't really care. In fact when I was picking them up the other day my dad was like, "I swore I saw #5 the other day".

I guess they think there's a lot worse things I could be doing as a college student than reading and watching ponies xd.png

I've watched some episodes and fan fics and stuff of the show. Although I'm not a brony, I support those who are fans of MLP.

Also, they make very good music.

I love this song biggrin.gif

I've watched some episodes and fan fics and stuff of the show. Although I'm not a brony, I support those who are fans of MLP.

Also, they make very good music.

I love this song  biggrin.gif

I think everyone loves that song. laugh.gif Yep, we make some amazing music. Actually, brony music is really the only music that I listen to regularly.

*winces* A lot of us are NOT going to consider that canon.

On the bright side, it's not like it's a whole 'nother series; just a one-off movie. I know that it's the more noble thing to say "Let's give it a chance, and not be so quick to judge!" but personally, I want to shoot it down. I feel like it's just going to reinforce people's misconceptions about MLP and bronies. Because it looks so... well, like that. I experience a lot of judgement and stereotyping for liking the show itself; I'm afraid that if people see trailers for Equestria Girls then they'll be even harsher. sad.gif

I understand why Hasbro, as a business, is doing it and I want to keep an open mind, but I can't...

Hopefully it's wonderful. I hate being so negative. sad.gif

edited for grammar

Edited by Dimar

They just put up a trailer for it.

I was like, I should just watch it before I judge on how awful it looks.

Well, it's as awful as it looks. Like, the trailer was painful.

I don't understand why they couldn't have just made a normal MLP movie. I'm sure it would have done well.

Of course, the article pretty much sums up everything about this in one quote

"“It is a major strategic initiative for us,” Mr. Frascotti said, one that will feature toys, apparel, publishing and accessories."

One that will feature, money, money, money and more money.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I just watched the trailer.

Waitwaitwait; they're actually trying to make it canon?

I thought it was just going to be a mostly unrelated spinoff.

.-.

No! Please, just no! sad.gif

I've been trying to keep an open mind, but making it cannon? NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never be able to think of those things as real. They just don't belong. Why can't they just make regular MLP movie?

I really don't think they're trying to make it canon. I just meant that no matter what, I (and many others) won't take it canonically. Sorry if I caused confusion. smile.gif

I really don't think they're trying to make it canon. I just meant that no matter what, I (and many others) won't take it canonically. Sorry if I caused confusion. smile.gif

Actually, I was thinking about TDC's post:

I just watched the trailer.

Waitwaitwait; they're actually trying to make it canon?

I thought it was just going to be a mostly unrelated spinoff.

I've only just started watching this. My favourite characters are Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, but I do kind of love them all lol.

I'm about halfway through season two so hopefully it won't be too long before I've caught up. Do we know when the fourth season is due to air?

user posted image

o-o It's cute

That's Raiponi's artwork (her dA name) :3 I watch her on dA and I recognize those chubbies anywhere laugh.gif

I've only just started watching this. My favourite characters are Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity, but I do kind of love them all lol.

I'm about halfway through season two so hopefully it won't be too long before I've caught up. Do we know when the fourth season is due to air?

Season 4 will be airing sometime this winter... I'm not sure if they've released the exact date yet. biggrin.gif

Season 4 will be airing sometime this winter... I'm not sure if they've released the exact date yet. biggrin.gif

Okay, thank you happy.gif

Will give me something to look forward to lol.

Issue #8 is out for the MLP comic. This one ends the Nightmare Moon arc.

Spoilers

Nightmare Rarity is pretty epic though, that battle armor! Evil and fashionable!

/end spoilers

I read the next two comics are going to be about Big McIntosh so I'll be interested to see how they handle a comic story that doesn't involve major villains. (Well, that we know of)

So far these comics have been epic.

Big Mac? Really? Well, this'ill be interesting to see.