7sharps

My Little Pony

I m not discuss this stuff; just dont wanna.

Im just excited about the season 3 finale. I mainly want to see the everyponies alt destiny.mI know that Rarity gets RDs cutie mark. Obviously meaning a sonic rainbeauty lol. I wonder what it would be like if Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie had their cutie marks switched. Party Fluttershy and and shy Pinkie Pie lol. I wonder if Pinkie would be around other ponies and excitable around animals. Imagine AJ as a fashionista, making the best in country clothes lol.

I m not discuss this stuff; just dont wanna.

Im just excited about the season 3 finale. I mainly want to see the everyponies alt destiny.mI know that Rarity gets RDs cutie mark. Obviously meaning a sonic rainbeauty lol. I wonder what it would be like if Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie had their cutie marks switched. Party Fluttershy and and shy Pinkie Pie lol. I wonder if Pinkie would be around other ponies and excitable around animals. Imagine AJ as a fashionista, making the best in country clothes lol.

The alt destinies are definitely what I'm looking forward to the most. The potential mix-ups sound very interesting! xd.png

The alt destinies are definitely what I'm looking forward to the most. The potential mix-ups sound very interesting! xd.png

Yep, same here. Although im unsure ifvill likecthe princess twili thing yet, im looking forward towards the ep itself. One thing i can look forward in season 4 is finding twilight's wing boners lol. xd.png

Okay. I just go synopsis spoiler'd. I am fully ready to accept new Twilight if this episode turns out as awesome as it sounds. Because now I am hyped. Besides, this is a bold move on Hasbro's part. Making such a huge, life-altering change without it being a series finale.

Side note: all those wrong cutie mark bloopers in the past are now going to be hilarious in hindsight. I swear it was Dashie who got a few butterflies on her flank in The Return of Harmony. And now the two instances in one episode where somepony had Twilight's cutie mark. Not Discord after all? xd.png

This may be a little off topic, but I'm curious to see you guys' reactions to this: A humanized spin-off show?

I'm not too happy. Spin-offs are rarely good, IMHO. And I foresee the Brony community being forced to face The Question that the Doctor Who fandom struggles with... "How Much Do We Consider Canon?"

Oh, that... *sigh*

I don't want to get all upset right now, so I'll just ignore it.

Anyway, we have some epic merchandise (which I'll post pics of later) coming, a great writer returning, and a 26 episode season waiting for us. So whatever happens tomorrow with the Twilacorn thing (and its effects on the show in the future), and whatever happens with Fighting is Magic, and that possible (awful) spin-off, and Derpy's disappearance, and anything else that has been causing drama in the fandom lately, things are still most likely gonna be good. We can't let this tear us apart, as some crazier Bronies are saying all this will do...

While I'm still upset about some of Hasbro's decisions, and I know many others are as well, we have to keep on and flutter on. It's the best choice for everyone in this fandom.

Enjoy the episode tomorrow, everypony.

(besides, its title is a pun on a Beatles song! We can't hate the episode at all because of that. *giggles*)

Hopefully everything gets resolved.

(wow, kinda deep rant for a forum that's not even full of Pony fans)

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

So apparently, it's been hinted that the season finale and season 4's premiers will sort of all be part of each other, giving us a technical three-part episode dealing with all these changes!

I'm /really/ excited for this now, and I am really happy to hear about how it'll all go into the next season, it feels so much less like things are just going to be rushed now smile.gif I still would've preferred this one be a two-parter, but eh, you take what you can get.

season 4 episode 1 will be on in two hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

season 4 episode 1 will be on in two hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No ._.

The 13th episode of season 3 is coming on, there's no hint of when we can expect season 4.

That was a pretty rushed episode. Would have liked a 1 hour special.

Anyone notice that Twilight looked really awkward at the end, like she wasn't comfortable with the whole thing? (Up until she flew)

Of course, I didn't get to enjoy the full episode because my dad decided to sit down and make fun of the show the entire time, and talk through it. Incredibly rude dry.gif

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

No ._.

The 13th episode of season 3 is coming on, there's no hint of when we can expect season 4.

*glares at stupid wiki* dry.gif

I should never trust wikiapedia....

5 words: MOST AWESOME EPISODE EVER MADE!

I loved every second of it, the only thing that could of made it better was if all of them became Princesses and the episode was longer.

Yea, the ep was abit rushed, but I won't talk bout the ep quite yet. No spoiling for east coast viewers.

I'm really not sure what to think. I'm utterly divided between being content and angry. I don't really like Twilight Sparkle, so seeing her even more special is like a bullet.

Needed more Luna.

My overall opinion: Not the best ep, nor the worst. I definitely enjoyed parts of it. (Scratch made an appearance! That made my day!)

I do still wish that Twi had decided she'd rather be a normal unicorn. A lot of logic questions get brought up by her being made an alicorn, and I feel like the Mane 6 isn't so unified any more. BUT THAT BEING SAID, I am optimistic for where the show goes from here. Because I love ponies and I always will, no matter what.

I'm seeing a lot of extremes around the Internet about this- some people are being crazily angry and others are overjoyed. Some of it is, quite frankly, getting me annoyed. There is no need to say "The show will be destroyed! The fandom is dying!" because that's not the case. Just because Twi is a princess doesn't mean the end of the world. So everyone sit back, be optimistic, and trust that everything will be perfectly happy and our pastel colored ponies will be as beloved as always. smile.gif

YAY PONIES! /)*(\

I don't know why people would be so angry over it. Jeez, it's just a cartoon xd.png

I still stand by that it would have been a better episode if it had been longer. I would have liked it to have started out with her switching the marks rather than a "by the way". And maybe a little bit longer on the antics of them with switched marks. And a little more of everything else.

I did like the songs though (what I could hear of them, you know, over my dad talking through them D:)

I still stand by that it would have been a better episode if it had been longer. I would have liked it to have started out with her switching the marks rather than a "by the way". And maybe a little bit longer on the antics of them with switched marks. And a little more of everything else.

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisihthisthisthisthisthisthishtissithisthisthisthis.

I wrote a comment basically saying the same thing:

"Actually, I liked the episode, though I think it was rather rushed. Everything happened so fast with little explanation. Twilight found the solution almost IMMEDIATELY. I think if we were given a little more time to take in the character of the cutie-mark-confused Mane 6 while Twilight desperately tried to solve it, it would've been better. That being said though, it wasn't bad IMO."

Edited by Dracoscar

Ep was decent. Im suprised I was right about Fluttershy and AJ's alt fates though. Hurray for 2 outta 5. Kinda wish it would've been lik3e the ponies wouldve adapted to their cutie marks though Would've been hilarious, yet wouldn't support the plot most likely.

Also, am I the only creeped out Celestia said she's literally been watching everything Twilight's done?

I don't quite understand why Twilight has to be a PRINCESS. I mean, okay, I can get behind her becoming an all powerful magician and being granted the powers of an Alicorn, but what makes her a princess? She doesn't exactly have a kingdom to rule over.

I really liked the songs and a lot of the scenes, but the episode in general was rushed a lot. It could have EASILY been two parts and not have dragged AT ALL.

I'm not angry about Princess Twilight, more annoyed. I think I wouldn't be AS annoyed if Twilight was simply a ALICORN and not a PRINCESS. One shouldn't be hand in hand with the other. Nightmare Moon was an Alicorn. Does that make Nightmare Moon a princess? No, it made her Nightmare Moon, a Dark ALICORN.

I liked the episode but I just don't like what this will do to future episodes. Twilight is no longer an 'everypony'.

The episode was pretty good smile.gif

I do think it was a bit rushed though. I mean, think about how many things happened in that one episode.

- All their cutie marks got mixed up

- all their cutie marks we're put back

- Twilight became an alicorn

- Twilight was dubbed princess of equestria

Ooh, if Twilight could become an alicorn princess, the CMC can get their cutie marks! One can hope.

I'm not angry about Princess Twilight, more annoyed. I think I wouldn't be AS annoyed if Twilight was simply a ALICORN and not a PRINCESS. One shouldn't be hand in hand with the other. Nightmare Moon was an Alicorn. Does that make Nightmare Moon a princess? No, it made her Nightmare Moon, a Dark ALICORN.

You're forgetting one thing. Nightmare Moon was PRINCESS Luna consumed by her jealousy and anger over the common ponies choosing Celestia's day over her night. In the first episode she even mentions "her crown" as though she still considers herself one of the rulers of Equestria.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

You're forgetting one thing. Nightmare Moon was PRINCESS Luna consumed by her jealousy and anger over the common ponies choosing Celestia's day over her night. In the first episode she even mentions "her crown" as though she still considers herself one of the rulers of Equestria.

Yeah, but no one referred to her as "Princess Nightmare Moon". I'm just saying, she was an Alicorn without the title of Princess. She only became Princess when she changed back into Luna.

The episode was good. ^^ The cutie mark part was good but it was rather rushed.

And then Twilight a princess? I think it's not that necessary...but if she's an alicorn, she has to be a princess, doesn't she.? x)

I don't really like the whole alicorn thing...It breaks the whole two earth ponies, two pegasi, and two unicorns....Now it's one unicorn and one alicorn. ;_; I think I can live the fact that she's an alicorn, but I really hope in the next parts of that story she loses /doesn't want her wings anymore. xd.png

Did you guys hear there might be a spin-off called Equestria Girls? .-.

I don't quite understand why Twilight has to be a PRINCESS. I mean, okay, I can get behind her becoming an all powerful magician and being granted the powers of an Alicorn, but what makes her a princess? She doesn't exactly have a kingdom to rule over.

I really liked the songs and a lot of the scenes, but the episode in general was rushed a lot. It could have EASILY been two parts and not have dragged AT ALL.

I liked the episode but I just don't like what this will do to future episodes. Twilight is no longer an 'everypony'.

Amen to all this. No matter how many different ways I look at it, Twilight is starting to become a mary-sue! I do hope it doesn't happen and Twilight in later episodes just isn't fit to be a princess. And I could tolerate her being an alicorn, but I do not really prefer it. It ruins the perfect balance with the mane six.

Edited by Drakelina

This, ALL this. :|

At first I was excited about it but it slowly turned into an internal "NOOOOO"