7sharps

My Little Pony

Yes, I'm willing to risk the end of the world for this.

Me too. Totally me too.

Lawl, TPishek, that is win. Who can't want that? X.D

IT MUST HAPPEN.

MUST MUST MUST.

Also dagnabbit my penchant for making horrible things has spread to FiM. It started with wondering what the main characters would look like as different pony species, then with Pinkie Pie and Applejack borrowing the others' horns and wings for a day, and it ended with a horrifying spirit-of-a-horrifically-slaughtered-earth-pony-fused-with-an-unwitting-necromancer-pony who kills unicorns and pegasi and steals their wings/horns/twisted Cutie Marks for its own, and only leaves earth ponies alone because they don't have anything for it to steal, until it finds out that it can steal their endurance and it goes downhill from there and I'm a horrible person.

I'M SORRY LEGION OF REVENANT-PONIES WHO ARE BOUND TO THIS MONSTER FOR ALL ETERNITY. SO SORRYYYY

That is freaking awesome.

... except for the fact that Pinkie Pie and Applejack are both Earth ponies...

Never watched the show, but I used to have a 'My Little Pony' game for PC. (Actually, I think it's in the garage.) It was really fun. You basically just fed a Pony, grew it food, put it to bed, groomed it, took it to visit other Ponies, and trained it to jump. You could watch it sleep and look at the dream bubbles that came off of it, and sometimes it was thinking about you. When it was trained well enough, it would jump over the rainbow to some little village, leaving you behind. It was pretty sad, when I was little I think I cried every time one left. Then you got to get another Pony and your old one would send you letters in the mail describing its new home.

That is freaking awesome.

... except for the fact that Pinkie Pie and Applejack are both Earth ponies...

Thanks! xd.png And yup, that's how the idea got started; it was basically just a 'what if they had an episode like this?' thought where A.J. and Pinkie get to borrow horns (and possibly magic) and wings for a day to see what it's like, and the others spend the day trying to get along without being able to fly/use magic.

And then it went downhill from there...

On that cheerful note, episode ideas that you would want to see. Discuss them.

Edited by Carnivorous M.

Thanks! xd.png And yup, that's how the idea got started; it was basically just a 'what if they had an episode like this?' thought where A.J. and Pinkie get to borrow horns (and possibly magic) and wings for a day to see what it's like, and the others spend the day trying to get along without being able to fly/use magic.

And then it went downhill from there...

On that cheerful note, episode ideas that you would want to see. Discuss them.

Hm...

Time traveling ponies? |D

I don't have many episode ideas, but there are concepts I'd like to see-

For example, as brought up in mine and Haze's one on one, what if there was an adult pony who still hadn't earned a cutie mark? Is that even possible? Are there ponies like the Princesses who are masters of other major things? (Time, space, dreams, etc) Princes?

Maybe more on the Everfree forest, or an episode focused on where Zecora's from...

Yes, I'm willing to risk the end of the world for this.

Okay. Just wanted to make sure you knew the risks.

Haha, that would be great. It should totally happen!

Also, totally random but, I just watch a video of Lady Gaga (don't ask me how I got there, I can't stand her) and she actually had a Rarity toy.

I saw her playing with this little toy pony and was like "Omg that's Rarity!" xd.png

Does anyone have a link to loooooots of avatars or something?

Also, I've been converted to BicMacxFluttershy. IT'S TOO CUTE ;w;

Does anyone have a link to loooooots of avatars or something?

Also, I've been converted to BicMacxFluttershy. IT'S TOO CUTE ;w;

Part 1: http://simbada93.livejournal.com/42241.html

Part 2: http://simbada93.livejournal.com/42533.html

Also... Big Mac x Fluttershy? Eh, no thanks. I like my shippings to have at least 1 second of actual canon screentime together O.o

Also... Big Mac x Fluttershy? Eh, no thanks. I like my shippings to have at least 1 second of actual canon screentime together O.o

I've never really cared much about canon screen time. If you restrict yourself to that, then you limit yourself to a very small number of otherwise awesome/adorable shippings.

Celestia with who?

Whoops, I meant the avatars x3 Not the coupling.

But if anything, Celestia belongs with Heavina Starshine. o3o

Newest episode.

... you know, the only thing scarier than Pinkie Pie is Pinkie Pie when she's gone rather insane.

OH DEAR LORD.

Gummy is the ruler of my sooouuulll.

OH DEAR LORD.

Gummy is the ruler of my sooouuulll.

I predict Gummy reaching memetic levels before too long.

For some reason, Pinkie Pie in that episode reminded me of GLaDOS.

Also, for the love of god, stay away from any of the pony-chans. Scootabuse is the most horrible thing I've ever seen ;A;

For some reason, Pinkie Pie in that episode reminded me of GLaDOS.

... mmm... Actually, I can kind of see that.

PInKDOS?

(Oh god. Pinkie Pie in the Enrichment Center... IMAGINE IT.)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Oh dear god, it's Wheatley all over again D:

Except not actually designed to be a moron, and cake is likely. As is a whole party.

Heh. I wonder if a MLP unicorn could ever have the power to create... well, portals. Twilight can teleport, it's not that far a leap into 'quantum space hole', is it?

Except not actually designed to be a moron, and cake is likely. As is a whole party.

Heh. I wonder if a MLP unicorn could ever have the power to create... well, portals. Twilight can teleport, it's not that far a leap into 'quantum space hole', is it?

I could totally see Twilight vs PiNKDOS

I could totally see Twilight vs PiNKDOS

So... tempted... to... write... crackfic...

It's... a kids show.

For 5 year olds. Did anyone else have the same reaction?

I watched the one with PiNKDOS

Must... draw... that...

It's... a kids show.

It's a lot more mature than just for five year olds, though. Like I doubt anyone under ten would understand what 'spiked punch' was :|

BUT I LOVE EET.

It's... a kids show.

I stopped caring a long time ago about whether or not something is childish, or what the target audience is. If I like it, I like it, simple as that.