7sharps

My Little Pony

D: SHE HAS A DEVIANT ART?

/dies

How in the name of (insert censored kipz here) did I miss this thread?!

Love this show! And love you guys for showing me her dA account name. xd.png Mwahahahah.

(goes back to getting more pony-fix, surprised that she likes this show more than she did the original pony movie when she first saw it... in 1986. Which she remembers. Vividly. Because she wasn't that young when first seeing it. Insert slinking away now)

Wow ...that is pricey. I would NEVER on earth pay that much for a drawing.

Not only Pinkie Pie is up for grabs, but also Twilight, Applejack, and.... Derpy! The prices are ridiculous. >.< I would certainly like to buy one of her originals but that kind of money I do not carry around. *is poor*

Even though she did leave the base concepts, imitating these drawings just won't be the same. Hand drawn by her and sealed with her signature, making them genuine.

Generous thing for her to do to help out with Japan.

So... Pinkie Pie was originally a Pegasus Pony, then? . _.

Wow. I WANT TO MEET HER Dx And make her draw all my pony-sonas.

It would actually make more sense if Pinkie Pie was a Pegasus Pony and Fluttershy was an Earth Pony.

Pinkie Pie is so bouncy and airy and Fluttershy is more into nature, the earth, and things on the ground.

Enlightening.

If Pinkie was a Pegasus then she will wreck havoc all over the place. But yes, it will make sense to have her wings and all but shes hyperactive already. Glad they made her earth bound. xd.png

Pink Twilight looks hawt. o.o But purple suits her better. laugh.gif

Pink Rainbow Dash... yeah, not going to happen. sleep.gif

EDIT: Spelling >.<

Edited by Sombreon

Yeah Rainbow Dash looks best in blue.

And I suppose you are right about Pinkie Pie most likely destroying everything if she could fly. tongue.gif

Ahah, Applejack didn't go through much of a change throughout the design process, did she? xd.png

I also like Rainbow Dash much better in blue. Although the name Firefly would've been cute for her, I think..

Oh dang you guys... with thread and pretty siggies...

You guys got me hooked! xd.png

I remember watching some MLP serie when I was a kid. From that one, I remember some pony village.... and rollerblading pony in café serving drinks. Pretty much all that I remember from that one.

Anyways... in FiM, I find that Fluttershy, Applejack and Rainbow Dash are my favorites.

Join the herd. Can't deny the fillies. biggrin.gif

I've pretty much watched all the episodes up to date. It was fun while it lasted. Now it's the usual wait once a week for a new episode to appear.

'The Cutie Mark Chronicles' was by far the best episode I've ever seen. I'm so glad I chose Rainbow Dash as a sig. =]

^That's great. laugh.gif

Suppose to be some kind of tart?

It's a Poptart, lol.

I just would wish to remember which one I saw when I was a lil kiddo. But I guess I'll eventually encounter it, when checking things a bit.

Hehe... I might want to try my hand at drawing these ponies a bit, thehehe x3 Or make my little OCs into one.

I've pretty much watched all the episodes up to date.  It was fun while it lasted.  Now it's the usual wait once a week for a new episode to appear.

Same here. I'm very sad about that. sad.gif

I still have about three episodes to catch up with the thing, though it's no bother, since the last episode of the season comes out next week anyway...

...and then it'll be a long wait until the second season (which will be finished in December/aired dunno when).

I really really really REALLY want to watch more of it, but I've only been able to watch the first episode-and-a-half (because my brothers, dad, and even my mom would never, ever let me live it down if they knew I watched MLP, excellent or not). I also adore the artstyle, and need to get it down so that I can start translating my characters into ponies. X3