7sharps

My Little Pony

Read some of Cupcakes... it's just kind of stupid ._. There's no rhyme or reason for it, at least Saw had a half-decent explanation...

Anyway, on the subject of Pony fanfic, fans of Derpy may want to give this a shot. It's very well done, even if it might make you cry...

Also,

Edited by Dr. Paine

Read some of Cupcakes... it's just kind of stupid ._. There's no rhyme or reason for it, at least Saw had a half-decent explanation...

Anyway, on the subject of Pony fanfic, fans of Derpy may want to give this a shot. It's very well done, even if it might make you cry...

Also,

I can't even find it so...

That's the bad thing about MLP getting a large fan-club, they now have a "dark side."

I have seen a few MLP movies, and one episode of an older TV series. I used to have a lot of MLPs. I gave most of them away, but kept a few of my favorites. Form what I have read MLP: FiM sounds interesting, however the animation style would kill me.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

I want to read Cupcake and the other horrifying fan fic. . _.

It is stupid, but even badly-written awful gore still freaks me out. I have a bad case of imagining-what-the-horrible-injuries-must-feel-like, and it just makes me feel sick and want to cry. I really can't handle stuff like that, completely ridiculous or no. It's why the horror stuff I read/watch consists more of psychological horror instead of 'LOL HERE'S SOMETHING GUT-WRENCHINGLY AWFUL BEING DONE TO A LIVING THING' horror.

I saw Bubbles on Equestria Daily, and it was so well-written and bittersweet that it actually repaired most of the trauma of Cupcakes. Whoever wrote it, I thank them from the bottom of my heart. <3

WEIRD AL YOU MUST CAMEO IN MY LITTLE PONY. MUUUUST. And the Weird Al-pony must be called White'n'Nerdy.

@LadyDragonRider: Don't worry; it's made in Flash, but instead of being an excuse to let everything be crappy, they use the animation style to be able to make the scenery and such absolutely beautiful. (Plus, they put in an effort into making the animation itself decent, too.)

Edited by Carnivorous M.

It is stupid, but even badly-written awful gore still freaks me out. I have a bad case of imagining-what-the-horrible-injuries-must-feel-like, and it just makes me feel sick and want to cry. I really can't handle stuff like that, completely ridiculous or no. It's why the horror stuff I read/watch consists more of psychological horror instead of 'LOL HERE'S SOMETHING GUT-WRENCHINGLY AWFUL BEING DONE TO A LIVING THING' horror.

I saw Bubbles on Equestria Daily, and it was so well-written and bittersweet that it actually repaired most of the trauma of Cupcakes. Whoever wrote it, I thank them from the bottom of my heart. <3

WEIRD AL YOU MUST CAMEO IN MY LITTLE PONY. MUUUUST. And the Weird Al-pony must be called White'n'Nerdy.

x3 And I'm a huge fan of outright gore and psychological... though I do prefer mindscrew horror to sheer gore. Saw had enough of the latter to make me stick through the former.

I guess I just can't be that scared by something unless there's a good reason for it. Besides, HORSES DO NOT HAVE SPLIT HOOVES. AND CUTIE MARKS ARE ONLY VISIBLE ON ONE FLANK.

Little failures of detail also snap me out of things... xd.png

x3 And I'm a huge fan of outright gore and psychological... though I do prefer mindscrew horror to sheer gore. Saw had enough of the latter to make me stick through the former.

I guess I just can't be that scared by something unless there's a good reason for it. Besides, HORSES DO NOT HAVE SPLIT HOOVES. AND CUTIE MARKS ARE ONLY VISIBLE ON ONE FLANK.

Are split hooves the general view of equine animals?

...I think I'm quite fond of Applebloom, even though I haven't watched many episodes yet. /shot again

Are split hooves the general view of equine animals?

...I think I'm quite fond of Applebloom, even though I haven't watched many episodes yet. /shot again

No. Horses have solid hooves, goats/antelopes have split hooves.

Now, some unicorns have split hooves, but the traditional unicorn had the body of a horse, the legs and beard of a goat, and the tail of a lion. ... and a horn.

I loathe all kinds of horror period.

Even the rule about there being exceptions to everything has an exception. Me loathing all horror is one of them.

I need story/plot well thought out and developed. Not mindless crap whose only purpose is to scare/freak out people which all horror I've seen is. Thrillers (My definition, horror with a plot and story that is actually thought out if not actually good) on the other hand... Not my cup of tea but there are a few I'll watch on occasion.

Horror disgusts me. I figure Cupcakes fall under this category, horror? They never actually freak me out for more than a minute.

That's the bad thing about MLP getting a large fan-club, they now have a "dark side."

Any franchise eventually gets corrupted, be it a dark twist or Rule 34 (no exceptions!).

Any franchise eventually gets corrupted, be it a dark twist or Rule 34 (no exceptions!).

Believe it or not but there are things not rule 34'd. MLP is not one of those though I'm afraid.

Edited by crazywargod

I just loathe cheap horror and seeing truly gross insides/guts (these being in real life).

This is coming from someone who watched Happy Tree Friends on a daily basis and didn't throw up. At all. And it's now one of their favorite online shows.

We all need good scares. That's what Amniesia is there for. And I, for one, really wish that there would be a horror movie coming out with a real plot, good characters, and storyline.

@Carnivorous M.: It's not that, its the shape of the ponies, their heads are so round and their eyes so large.

@ lightbird: You are right.

Oh gosh lightbird, don't even mention that...

I read Cupcakes and Cupcakes 2 and didn't feel disturbed by either of them. Yup. As long as Pinkie Pie doesn't do anything to Fluttershy, I'll be fine.

I can't wait until Cupcakes 3 is done. : D

Edited by Cmodude

Been reading over other fics just to take my mind off of Cupcakes. Been having a headache throughout the whole day because of it...... >_<

The 'Bubbles' story was saddening, by the way.

*continues reading*

Been reading over other fics just to take my mind off of Cupcakes. Been having a headache throughout the whole day because of it...... >_<

The 'Bubbles' story was saddening, by the way.

*continues reading*

Very. But I like to think Derpy's dad found her and they all got to go live in the clouds and made rainbows and bubbles >:

I always wanted Derpy to have a cameo in the series. Season 2 probably?

One thing lead to another and now I'm viewing fan art. xd.png While browsing, I just had a crazy idea (which I have not see yet) and been debating over to either go with what I have in mind or not.

That.

Is.

AWESOME.

Epic MLP-ness with a side of Nostalgic Level Design? Don't mind if I do! 8D

Whoa! This was something I did not have in mind but it is way cool.

The nerd in me is somewhat knowledgeable on how to do these kinds of things but my focus is on something else.

Either way, I do hope for the best out of their team as it takes a lot of dedication, hard work, and resources in order to maintain a game. Especially when it's an MMO.

*salutes*

Well, I just got my little brother into it.

He's seen the first two episodes, now I'm showing my favorites (Applebuck Season and Bridle Gossip.) His favorite character so far? Pinkie Pie.

Jebus, it took me over an hour to get to this thread... what on Earth is wrong with this forum?

Anyway, if you've got some time to kill (waiting for the forum to load perhaps)-- http://infinitydash.deviantart.com/#/d3dvya7

That was a lot of fun. smile.gif I actually spent quiet a bit of time playing around with it.

Guys, guys, guys, use the link that appears when you press the title of the deviation to link something from dA, not the first link that you get, because that's a temporary search link or something, /scratches head

This would be the proper link: http://infinitydash.deviantart.com/art/MLP...-Test-204724303

Sorry for being such a nitpicker, but being in one group that needs proper piece linking we get to remind this a lot to our members. xd.png

His favorite character so far? Pinkie Pie.

Good taste,

Guys, guys, guys, use the link that appears when you press the title of the deviation to link something from dA, not the first link that you get, because that's a temporary search link or something, /scratches head

This would be the proper link: http://infinitydash.deviantart.com/art/MLP...-Test-204724303

Sorry for being such a nitpicker, but being in one group that needs proper piece linking we get to remind this a lot to our members. xd.png

Good taste,

OH THANK YOU!

My PS3 has a problem with profile deviant art pages. Actual pictures is fine though.