7sharps

My Little Pony

I'm sure some of you have already seen this but...

Oh, and

is also awesome. Just skip straight to 5 and it will make you happy.

Oh, and
is also awesome. Just skip straight to 5 and it will make you happy.

I thought it was perfect when Fluttershy did the THIS! IS! SPAR, TAH! Part. tongue.gif

I know. Thus the reason why I said skip to 5 (goes right to that part). tongue.gif

Oh, right. xd.png I just think about her Scooter most of the time. ^^;

So, dancing shoes? >> Mebbe?

Scootaloo is actually good at stunts. She can then translate that into dancing but her talent lays with stunts.

Sweetybell is a singer.

And Applebloom...Decorater. Designer. House or clothes I'm not sure. Something along those lines though.

Edited by crazywargod

OK, I need to stop looking at all things pony and go to sleep.

Thanks to this thread, I have been converted to poniness (Is that how it's spelled?)

So, what's up? xd.png

Thanks to this thread, I have been converted to poniness (Is that how it's spelled?)

So, what's up? xd.png

Ponies, Fillies, Bronies, any of those will work. =]

Ahahaha at videos. 'Pinky and the Brain' perfectly suits the theme. laugh.gif And not sure about '300 ponies'. I still prefer the

version. ^^

*is in awe at how well that Pinkie video works*

This is the video that got me into Ponies.

O.O

That one was just brilliant yet somewhat creepy at the same time.

*is in awe at how well that Pinkie video works*

This is the video that got me into Ponies.

It is absolutely horrifying how well everything matches up. Very well done on that persons part. Very well done indeed. O.O

Was just looking through the thread again, and I realized no one posted about the potential future Weird Al cameo in MLP x3

A couple of weeks ago, Weird Al tweeted

. In response, the director of MLP tweeted back, asking if Al would like to be on the show. There hasn't been a public reply to the proposition, but... speculation is rife ^^

http://twitter.com/#!/goldenrusset/sta...741896728883200

Was just looking through the thread again, and I realized no one posted about the potential future Weird Al cameo in MLP x3

. In response, the director of MLP tweeted back, asking if Al would like to be on the show. There hasn't been a public reply to the proposition, but... speculation is rife ^^

My brain can't even BEGIN to comprehend the awesome that would come from Weird Al in MLP:FiM.

Imagine Weird Al pony meeting Pinkie Pie O.o

The world may end with that meeting...

Edited by crazywargod

I haven't watched this. Is it good?

Yes, it is, although not everybody will like it. :U

Awesome PMV vid! And Weird Al having a part in the series? Might as well break the 5th wall while he's at it. xd.png

Wierd Al? As a pony? AHHAHA. xd.png

I showed my friends MLP, they laughed at me. Even my little sister laughed at me. Too bad. They're missing out.

Oh god, please let this happen.

The world needs it. Seriously.

And the video is freaking hilarious, especially since half of these are some of my favorite songs xd.png

Oh god, please let this happen.

The world needs it. Seriously.

And the video is freaking hilarious, especially since half of these are some of my favorite songs xd.png

Are you really willing to risk the end of the world? Just think of what would happen when he met Pinkie Pie...

Are you really willing to risk the end of the world? Just think of what would happen when he met Pinkie Pie...

Yes, I'm willing to risk the end of the world for this.

IT MUST HAPPEN.

MUST MUST MUST.

Also dagnabbit my penchant for making horrible things has spread to FiM. It started with wondering what the main characters would look like as different pony species, then with Pinkie Pie and Applejack borrowing the others' horns and wings for a day, and it ended with a horrifying spirit-of-a-horrifically-slaughtered-earth-pony-fused-with-an-unwitting-necromancer-pony who kills unicorns and pegasi and steals their wings/horns/twisted Cutie Marks for its own, and only leaves earth ponies alone because they don't have anything for it to steal, until it finds out that it can steal their endurance and it goes downhill from there and I'm a horrible person.

I'M SORRY LEGION OF REVENANT-PONIES WHO ARE BOUND TO THIS MONSTER FOR ALL ETERNITY. SO SORRYYYY