7sharps

My Little Pony

I still have about three episodes to catch up with the thing, though it's no bother, since the last episode of the season comes out next week anyway...

...and then it'll be a long wait until the second season (which will be finished in December/aired dunno when).

Yep. We only have 2 more episodes this season.

Party of One airs April 29, 2011

The Best Night Ever airs May 6, 2011

So yeah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Li..._Magic_episodes

EDIT:I may have misread your post...

Edited by crazywargod

I'll be re-watching them over again sometime this week. =] Something to ease my lust in wanting more pony shows. o_o

Will there be a season 2?

I'll be re-watching them over again sometime this week. =] Something to ease my lust in wanting more pony shows. o_o

Will there be a season 2?

Yeah there will. Already in the process of being made actually.

Wait, why was the first season so short? Only 26 episodes? Jeez. ; ^;

Wait, why was the first season so short? Only 26 episodes? Jeez. ; ^;

I don't know really. Maybe because it's a new series. Testing the water and all that jazz. I really don't know.

26 episodes is pretty standard for a season. Actually it's on the high end. A lot of seasons are only 13 eps.

26 episodes is pretty standard for a season. Actually it's on the high end. A lot of seasons are only 13 eps.

Another show I watch only had six episodes the first season. D|

I'm definitely appreciating 26. <3

Wait, really? . _. Wow... I didn't realize. I guess I'm just used to Pokemon-like seasons, where there's like, a hundred episodes per season |D

Hehehehe.

I wonder what Season 2 will be about?

It will star Fluttershy in every episode.

It will be called My Little Pony: Fluttershy is Awesome

I'm glad they're doing a second season. If they weren't I'd cry in my room for an hour.

Edited by Cmodude

New theme song and everything? ._. I'm greatly hoping for it. I still can't stand this current opening theme song. >.<

And a much less infuriating singing from Pinkie Pie. X]

New theme song and everything? ._. I'm greatly hoping for it. I still can't stand this current opening theme song. >.<

And a much less infuriating singing from Pinkie Pie. X]

I like the theme song fine...

And I don't think they'll actually change the name, they might change the theme song (I'm not sure)

I'm wanting more Princess Celestia, personally x3 And Luna, but for me, I prefer Celestia C:

Edit: Grammar fail.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I'm wanting more Princess Celestia, personally x3 And Luna, but for me, I prefer Celestia C:

Edit: Grammar fail.

I too want more luna. There really wasn't enough of her.

I think the theme song is fine too. I just watched my first My Little Pony episode ever. I liked it! It was the one where Spike thought he was getting replaced. Poor Spike.... There should be a Rp for My Little Pony xd.png

Luna needs screen time. Along with other non-main characters.

The three crusaders are still looking for their marks, I would like an episode featuring Derpy, Zecora can still use some more action, and will Trixie show herself again with a vengeance? But Luna is what I'm expecting the most.

Sweetie Belle is totally going to have a microphone or music symbol tongue.gif Applebloom I'm thinking is going to have a paint brush.

Scoot-whatsherface has... wheels? xd.png

Sweetie Belle is totally going to have a microphone or music symbol tongue.gif Applebloom I'm thinking is going to have a paint brush.

Scoot-whatsherface has... wheels? xd.png

Actually, wasn't Scootalo(o?) the one who could actually dance?

Oh, right. xd.png I just think about her Scooter most of the time. ^^;

So, dancing shoes? >> Mebbe?

Yeah they'll probably (hopefully) get their cutie marks in the season ender, since it is titled "The Best Night Ever".

/is hopeful

Maybe that episode has Luna in it? /stares at "night"

Maybe that episode has Luna in it? /stares at "night"

That'd be neat ^^ Maybe Luna helps them find their cutie marks?

Lunar celebration? ... actually, I hear it might involve the Grand Galloping Gala...

... Something involving a woman shooting a portal to the moon and causing little robots to get sucked into space and they end up falling into Equestria and bring laughter to all?

Okay, that last one is just pure, mad rambling.

As much as them getting their cutie marks would be awesome I don't think the crusaders will be in the final episode wink.gif

After much waiting, Canterlot's Grand Galloping Gala has finally begun. As Twilight and the others take part in the festivities, only one question remains: Is it everything the ponies imagined it to be?

As far as I know only Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Spike got invitations to the Grand Galloping Gala. (See episode 3 "The Ticket Master")

So I doubt we will see the crusaders. Luna and possibly Princess Celestia's nephew. But not the crusaders. And if we do it will be at the beginning of the episode before the ponies leave for the gala.