7sharps

My Little Pony

"I'm so frustrated, I could just scream! *takes a deep breath* ahhh!"

LOL, that's just too funny.

Well, I got rid of my MLP sig for now, until I make/find a new one. But I think I'm going to keep my Pinkie Pie Avatar for a while. I just love it. xd.png

Well...my time is up. Season 1 is over, the hype of pony have slowly ceased, and the month of brony has finished for me. Switching back to my original Sig.

I'm going to miss Rainbow Dash Sig. I've grown to love it. ='[ But that doesn't mean the love for ponies ends here. With Season 2 underway, I will continue to stalk around the communities but not as frequent as I use to.

I wonder how Faust's change is going to affect season two.

x _x Does season 2 start next week?

I wonder how Faust's change is going to affect season two.

I hear season 2 isn't going to start until like... fall.

I wish! xd.png

I hear season 2 isn't going to start until like... fall.

WHAT D8< NOT COOL MAN

WHAT D8< NOT COOL MAN

It's gonna be a while. ... hopefully Doll Divine's pegasus maker will be done before then xd.png

Anyway, as mentioned, I hear season 2 will have villains, what to you all think we'll be seeing? More evil animals? Whatever made Luna go so evil (Faust stated somewhere that there was something more to Nightmare Moon than just jealousy)? Some completely unknown and unhinted at thing? ... Nyarlathotep?

If it's villains were talking about then Trixie will surly make a combat. Most likely be getting more bizarre animals. My jaw dropped when I saw that Ursamajor. OH SHI- ohmy.gif Other then that, I'm not sure what else to expect.

I also read Derpy will star as a main character.

Edit:Wording.

Edited by Sombreon

If it's villains were talking about then Trixie will surly make a combat. Most likely be getting more bizarre animals. My jaw dropped when I saw that Ursamajor. OH SHI- ohmy.gif Other then that, I'm not sure what else to expect.

I also read Derpy will star as a main character.

Edit:Wording.

Really? I have heard rumors of her coming in as Ditzy Doo at some point...

And I won't lie, if they come out with a toy of Ditzy/Derpy, I might have to get it xd.png

I did find this journal entry of one of the animators of MLP.FiM.

~Kreoss

Already hints us a few spoilers and then some.

I did find this journal entry of one of the animators of MLP.FiM.

~Kreoss

Already hints us a few spoilers and then some.

Whooo, Derpy and Luna!

I can't wait for the next season biggrin.gif

I started watching the series, and it's actually quite funny. xd.png

I'm going to continue watching this. My favourite character is Applejack, so far. Then Pinkie Pie. She's hilarious.

A My Little Pony: FiM game?

MUST PLAY.

A My Little Pony: FiM game?

MUST PLAY.

Indeed.

... also, I had the weirdest idea for a bit of art/ficlet for this... that, or just something entirely unrelated. But the way I was imagining it made me think of Pinkie Pie's cutie mark story, and I have no idea where I'm going with this xd.png

I don't know if I should be happy that this exists, or ticked off about not writing it first.

ETA: So far, it's... okay. Chell being constantly called 'mute' is annoying, it's been confirmed by the writers that she is silent by choice dry.gif

ETA of an ETA: ... yeah, anyone here who enjoys Portal and MLP needs to give this a shot. It's weird, it's hilarious... it managed to reference Cupcakes...

Final ETA: Just finished it. Aside from the occasional typo and the author admitting to never having seen that Chell isn't supposed to be mute... fantastic story. Brilliant characterization, the breaking down of the test subjects was amazing, and... the ending. THE ENDING. I have to admit, I didn't like what needed to be done to get it there, but it was perfect.

Edited by Dr. Paine

*explodes*

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The awesomeness of Portal + MLP + the fact that Fluttershy stars at the beginning = AWESOME OVERLOAD

Best crossover ever : D

EDIT: In part 4 GLaDOS should have said "20% deadlier", not 10%. tongue.gif

This part made my day-

“Life has been giving me lemons... and by letting you go I tried to make lemonade. A simple, sweet answer. Now... now I’m going to take life’s lemons, turn them into combustible lemons, and then burn you alive with them. Just like Cave Johnson would do... now that was a smart human.”

Edited by Cmodude

I hope the second season has more male characters... what are they called again? "bro-nies?" Hell, I don't remember (too tired), but still, it gets just a tad boring with mostly female characters. Indeed, this is suppose to attract the younger female population, but even they need a few men to spice things up...

...that sort of went wrong in my mind for a moment...no matter... I WANT TO SEE THE SECOND SEASON NOW! D:< I miss my ponies.

Well, my brothers and I just spent the past two hours sitting and watching MLP xd.png They actually insist on hearing the theme song, I'm still a little... eh on it xd.png

I hope the second season has more male characters... what are they called again? "bro-nies?" Hell, I don't remember (too tired), but still, it gets just a tad boring with mostly female characters. Indeed, this is suppose to attract the younger female population, but even they need a few men to spice things up...

...that sort of went wrong in my mind for a moment...no matter... I WANT TO SEE THE SECOND SEASON NOW! D:< I miss my ponies.

Bronies refer to the male members of the fandom

@Dr. Paine

How old are your brothers? I wouldn't stand sitting though watching the theme song. I find it unbearable. >.<

@Neutual Demon

I know what you mean. Females are dominant and yet most males are allured by it. xd.png But it wouldn't hurt to get a few males characters into the scene.

Still working my way through the MLPxPortal fic. Almost done with it and frankly I'm enjoying the torment GLaDOS is inducing into those ponies. She's just very immoral and damn evil.