7sharps

My Little Pony

Sickens me to see so many sigs and avatars featuring dumb colorful ponies. Haven't we grown up at all...Seriously, being on a site that is with mostly girls is one thing but this...this isn't right.

/end rant

You should just let people like what they like and don't judge.

It's not very nice at all.

Also, it's immature to leave behind what you loved as a kid.

So, yeah.

Maybe you should watch the show before judging, and just, let people like what they like.

If you don't have something nice to say, it's best not to say it at all.

I mean what you said... I could say the same to you about pokemon.... *notices Absol in your sig*

Edited by SandstormL

Wow, that's really fancy, judging people by franchises they might like.

Also, growing up in ALL areas of life is optional. What's wrong with being a responsible young adult in work/education/personal life and enjoying harmless silly franchises in the meantime? c:

Edited by lightbird

I have watched it, sorry. And I believe a part of my childhood died when I did. And I'm not directing what I had said at anyone.

P.S And it's everywhere! So I'm constant reminded and being stripped of what I knew when i was young by colerful...meh-ness...

Edited by Diame

Sickens me to see so many sigs and avatars featuring dumb colorful ponies. Haven't we grown up at all...Seriously, being on a site that is with mostly girls is one thing but this...this isn't right.

/end rant

FYI

It really doesn't have much to do with the site being mostly girls. These are the view stats for a random episode of MLP:FiM (this one), and this is pretty typical for the series:

user posted image

x3 I never watched the original because I thought it looked terrible.

April is basically picture month for MLP, so the mass of pictures should disappear after the month is over. I believe it was intended as a way to find fellow bronies. :3

FYI

It really doesn't have much to do with the site being mostly girls. These are the view stats for a random episode of MLP:FiM (this one), and this is pretty typical for the series:

user posted image

Wow, then. Remind me of the group here, I guess.~

x3 I never watched the original because I thought it looked terrible.

April is basically picture month for MLP, so the mass of pictures should disappear after the month is over. I believe it was intended as a way to find fellow bronies. :3

I just have mine because I love the Doctor pony and my Portal stuff didn't go together as well as I hoped x3

I have watched it, sorry. And I believe a part of my childhood died when I did. And I'm not directing what I had said at anyone.

P.S And it's everywhere! So I'm constant reminded and being stripped of what I knew when i was young by colerful...meh-ness...

Well... it still wasn't very nice to judge like that regardless...

It's cool if someone doesn't like it, but, they shouldn't judge others if they like the show.

They should let people like what they like.

I'm old enough to have watched and loved the original. I've watched the "new" ones but I miss the old original ones. Is is still My Little Pony month?

I'm old enough to have watched and loved the original. I've watched the "new" ones but I miss the old original ones. Is is still My Little Pony month?

I believe it's still on until the rollover to May 1st. c:

I believe it's still on until the rollover to May 1st. c:

Thanks. smile.gif I've actually enjoyed seeing all the "ponies" in the sigs and avatars.

/end rant

You're on the forums of an adoptables site where you capture and raise adorable little dragons. You can even breed them and all that.

And you're calling us immature? Grow up and realize that no one who's truly mature cares if you like something "childish."

Oh my goodness... This is something I never thought I'd get hooked on. But seeing all the little icons and banners here got me curious, and I really like the art style. So I looked it up and YouTube and watched the first episode.

Darn you people. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a new obsession. xd.png

Nothing wrong with showing your support to the franchise.

Just what SockPuppet stated, this trend will only be temporary. So I thought it was best to show my support for the ponies as I follow the series until the end of the month or when I'm through with the episodes.

Iirc, the season will end somewhere around the middle of May, so I think that's a good timepoint 'til which I might keep the MLP avvy-siggy set. c:

I've not watched after episode 18 yet, until which I could download the show. Will probably catch up over the weekend.

Edited by lightbird

I really want a fluttershy/pokemon combination (which I will display until I get tired of it) but I'm horrible at co-ordinating things.

Help please?

Oh hey, so, in one episode it mentioned that Princess Celestia had a nephew.

Now, is this Luna's kid from over a thousand years ago, or do they have some totally unimportant and ignored sister/brother? xd.png

Oh hey, so, in one episode it mentioned that Princess Celestia had a nephew.

Now, is this Luna's kid from over a thousand years ago, or do they have some totally unimportant and ignored sister/brother? xd.png

It could be either one of those.

Then again, it was just in Rarity's fantasy, so maybe he isn't even real.

I got hooked on this show about two weeks ago. Sometimes the plot just doesn't make sense, but it's SO DANG FUNNY. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie make any episode they're in funny as heck.

Fluttershy is my favorite pony. She's awesome. :.D And she just took over my avi and sig.

Edited by Cmodude

It could be either one of those.

Then again, it was just in Rarity's fantasy, so maybe he isn't even real.

I got hooked on this show about two weeks ago. Sometimes the plot just doesn't make sense, but it's SO DANG FUNNY. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie make any episode they're in funny as heck.

Fluttershy is my favorite pony. She's awesome. :.D

It could be real. I mean how else was Rarity able to tell she had a nephew? But then again there was no word from him or whatever happened afterwards. Probably Celestia's nephew turned her down or something. X]

I really want a fluttershy/pokemon combination (which I will display until I get tired of it) but I'm horrible at co-ordinating things.

Help please?

*pokes*

Will this do?

user posted image

According to Lauren Faust, Celestia's "nephew" is really a very distant cousin on her mother's side, "about 52 times removed."

^ Where'd you find that? x3