7sharps

My Little Pony

Attempted to get my other brother into the herd by introducing him to Pony Polka (he's a big Weird Al fan).

... didn't work. But hey, one out of two!

Now I am feeling a bit emo about having caught up with the series (watched the first 18 episodes in less than a week's span :b ) and that it's going to end so soon... for now.

I started watching it by curiosity 2 nights ago and I didn't expect it to be any good. Surprisingly, it is. biggrin.gif It makes sense actually and it draws you in the story - just like those classical animal story cartoons.

And I love Pinkie Pie, she's hilarious!

@lightbird

I know how that feels. All of that nonstop streaming just has to come to a stop someday. It was great while it lasted. Once you get up to date, it's a slow and steady flow from there.

@earthgirl

Who doesn't? Even though her singing can be unbearable (to me), I still admire her. ^^

Just watched Party of One. I like Pinkie Pie better with deflated hair. SO ADORABLE!!!

But wow. Pinkie Pie is one missed party away from mass murder...

I just watched Party of One as well. OMG, Pinkie be crazy! D:

I laughed at the end shot of Gummy, though, gnawing on the balloon. :3

ETA: I read Cupcakes last night. o.o;;; It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be, definitely cringe-worthy... But you kinda have to think about the people who write this kind of stuff. I mean... wow.

Edited by Diem Adrienne

I don't watch it, but it sound kinda cool- I love random humour, like the Goons and Monty Python, animated stuff, cute stuff and rainbows. I'll try and find as soon as possible, to see what's the fuss is about...

For now, have me as a pony.

Season finale!

Yet another pony with an hourglass mark. Whooves included, this brings my count of possible Time Lord ponies up to four. Maybe a bunch of Time Lords decided 'screw it' and used the Chameleon Arch to become ponies.

Best Night Ever? I wouldn't think so. THERE WAS NO LUNA! You can't have a best night ever without her, damn it. mad.gif

That's it; bust out the dark armor and put on a Fluttershy "LOVE ME!" homicidal expression cause this brony is one mad filly.

Season finale!

Yet another pony with an hourglass mark. Whooves included, this brings my count of possible Time Lord ponies up to four. Maybe a bunch of Time Lords decided 'screw it' and used the Chameleon Arch to become ponies.

AUGH. WHY must I have a test now?! >:U

Best Night Ever? I wouldn't think so. THERE WAS NO LUNA! You can't have a best night ever without her, damn it. mad.gif

That's it; bust out the dark armor and put on a Fluttershy "LOVE ME!" homicidal expression cause this brony is one mad filly.

But she'll be back next season D:

I'd almost wager money on her being central to the first episode/overarching plot, if there is one. I hear it'll have actual villains, so who better to bring in than a reformed evildoer?

...oh lawd now we have psycho!Fluttershy @_@ That was freaky as all heck

I think that episode sort of sucked, compared to some of the others. o.o;;

One thing for sure, don't leave Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie by themselves. They have enough psycho between them for a whole herd.

The beginning just made me think of Impossible from Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella (song starts at 5:07). I know it was poking fun at Cinderella, but now that song is stuck in my head... which isn't a bad thing. :3

Speaking of R&H's Cinderella, I much rather the one from the 60s than the one with Brandy. I thought that one sucked... but then again, I grew up with that version, so. Rather, my mom grew up with it and always played it for me. biggrin.gif

Edited by Diem Adrienne

I think that episode sort of sucked, compared to some of the others. o.o;;

I agree. But I think it's because we were expecting something well.... better for a season ender, and it was just another normal, eh, episode.

And lol at crazy Fluttershy. "You're going to LOVE ME!!!!" xd.png

Yeah I wasn't impressed by the episode. It was pretty much one big derp moment all around.

I need to watch the newest episode so badly, but I'm super busy. sad.gif

It just sounds so great!

Farewell, Faust.

So. .... yeah.

I'm sure season 2 will still be good, though, and she's not totally gone. Just... mostly. It also seems several other animators/writers (or at the very, very least, one) are talkative with the fandom, so hopefully nods like Derpy will stick around.

-shrug-

Edited by Dr. Paine

I feel like I should be watching this. I've played with the MLP toys since I was like 6, or something. I always made up new names and characters for them, since I hadn't--and still haven't--seen any of the previous series. My favorite one to play with was always Twilight Sparkle, though. That's kind of why I want to see this. Looks fun.

Farewell, Faust.

So. .... yeah.

I'm sure season 2 will still be good, though, and she's not totally gone. Just... mostly. It also seems several other animators/writers (or at the very, very least, one) are talkative with the fandom, so hopefully nods like Derpy will stick around.

-shrug-

Awww, that's sad. sad.gif

So, two things:

First, the season finale was great! I guess you guys didn't like it so much, but I loved it!

Second, I just realized I never got rid of my ponytar and ponysignature (that doesn't roll of the tongue so well...), and I'm not sure I want to. Thoughts?

Awww, that's sad. sad.gif

So, two things:

First, the season finale was great! I guess you guys didn't like it so much, but I loved it!

Second, I just realized I never got rid of my ponytar and ponysignature (that doesn't roll of the tongue so well...), and I'm not sure I want to. Thoughts?

I don't see any reason to. -shrug- I'd still have Whooves if I hadn't gotten back into my Portal kick xd.png

Oh no, Faust moving down on ranks? That is sad. sad.gif She's done a wonderful job on Season 1. Now I'm anxious in how this will effect Season 2. It just won't be the same without her.

I too have also thought about my Rainbow Dash sig. Planning on changing it back to my normal blue-black dragons but I've grown attached to this current one.

As long as they don't change Fluttershy, I'm fine.

I hope the new person in charge is as much a Fluttershy fan as I am and they make Season 2 all about Fluttershy!

I will always have my Fluttertar and Fluttersig.

I will keep Fluttershy with me

On a more serious note, I'm fine with the change. As long as it doesn't make the show bad. I hope that the change will make it 20% cooler.

Edited by Cmodude