7sharps

My Little Pony

@Dr. Paine

How old are your brothers? I wouldn't stand sitting though watching the theme song. I find it unbearable. >.<

@Neutual Demon

I know what you mean. Females are dominant and yet most males are allured by it. xd.png But it wouldn't hurt to get a few males characters into the scene.

Still working my way through the MLPxPortal fic. Almost done with it and frankly I'm enjoying the torment GLaDOS is inducing into those ponies. She's just very immoral and damn evil.

I love the theme song. I'm 19.

2 years older and male, but still...

I could be wrong in gender wise of how many male viewers there are than females or vice versa. Last time I checked, males were counted the most in watching MLP.FiM series. But numbers could change over the past weeks and I wouldn't know who's dominate in communities.

I was pointing out that age means nothing. It's all about personal taste.

Yes males are the biggest MLP:FiM viewer population.

I call myself a brony, even though I'm a chick. biggrin.gif

I've been trying to get a few male friends of mine to watch it, but they refuse. :3

>O<

Pinkie Pie is just... so hyperactive and crazy.

She's the hilarious part of this show, although my favourite character is AppleJack.

Edited by lachrymation

I made my own pony and just finished coloring her I figure sents this is the pony thread

this would be a good place to show her...

user posted image

Bobbin is a traveling merchant who sells and makes plush toys

>O<

Pinkie Pie is just... so hyperactive and crazy.

She's the hilarious part of this show, although my favourite character is AppleJack.

Compilation no. 2 8D

I don't know right now who's my favourite. I looove Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy.

'though after the last episode I started thinking that Fluttershy would be a scary mother, if she ever got around to breeding. 8B *coughyouWILLlovemecough*

Edited by lightbird

Nah, it's not creepy that you like Cupcakes. tongue.gif I liked it too. I think it was very creative and imaginative.

It's been forever since I've been on DC.

I was checking around to see if a few old members were around, and I found another Herd instead. :') That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Salutations from the Within Hubris and What's Your Mask Herds!

Is it creepy that I actually LIKED the Cupcakes story?

I liked it.

Well, that certainly says I'm a wonderful example with a pure mind.

I didn't like many alternative endings for it, though.

My fiance forced me to watch this show and now I'm addicted.

I used to watch the original cartoon when I was little and I had a lot of pony toys. Didn't ever think I'd get stuck on ponies all over again twenty-some years later. wink.gif

Which one to get?

There all so...

I don't know but the only one I don't like is the last one

Edit: Actually my theme just got 20% more crazy and party-ish (~biggrin.gif~)

Edited by laffytaffyhorse

Well, one of my guy friends is still deciding on whether he likes it or not. And I recently went to a party where a vast majority of the people there are bronies, so that made me happy. :3

I started rewatching from the beginning and I was wondering, why don't they mention the Elements of Harmony necklaces/tiara again? I mean, we see them once and then they're gone and not mentioned. Or did they just mention them in another episode?

Faust originally wanted it to be a 'magical girl' type show, with the Elements playing a bigger part and a more overaching storyline, but Hasbro shot that down in favor of a more 'slice of life' series... whether she and the other writers bring this idea back in the next season, given the success of the show, remains to be seen.

I don't really mind not seeing the elements of harmony anymore. I just find it irksome that luna hasn't been seen since.

I don't really mind not seeing the elements of harmony anymore. I just find it irksome that luna hasn't been seen since.

Oh yeah, definitely. You see her that one time, then poof, she's gone. But we see Celestia all the time. xd.png

And I didn't mean seeing the elements every episode, especially since running around with something like that isn't practical. Just that it was weird that there was no mention of them after the pilot. Maybe Celestia has them on display somewhere... or something.

I wasn't really too fond of Luna...

I dunno why, maybe it was because she had such a tiny part in the show (even though she was in the pilot), and I just quickly forgot about her.

I still ♥ Pinkie Pie with a passion though.

She's just. So. Awesome.

And I still think so even after reading Cupcakes.

I mean, it's just a story, it has nothing to do with how the show actually is.

Plus the alternate ending where it's all a dream made it 10x easier for me to deal with too. tongue.gif

I'm still wanting some Luna screen time though. Season 2 will take care of that.... I hope.

Speaking of which, all this wait for Season 2 had me going and making me this 1 special pony I made.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1711/lduskfly.png

I'm calling her... Duskfly. biggrin.gif

Luna maybe the deity of the moon but she will never replace my shining dark.

I started rewatching from the beginning and I was wondering, why don't they mention the Elements of Harmony necklaces/tiara again? I mean, we see them once and then they're gone and not mentioned.

I agree. I figured they would have at least worn them to the Grand Galloping Gala.