TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I can hardly wait for tomorrow. What will the adults of these beauties look like? Dun dun dun.

I almost want another Flamingo Wyvern xd.png Adorable wittle hatchlings that turn into adults that can kick your arse six ways from Sunday.

I keep thinking of 'My Little Pony', lol.

You're not the only one. Pegasus My Little Ponies for the masses of us. x3

I thought this drop was pretty fair this year. The drops were fast, easy, and painless to refresh through. Very little lag and I was able to catch both of mine in the first two drops. (Separately, though. Got one in the first, one in the second.) The eggs and hatchies are awesome and I honestly don't see any reason to complain from my side of the fence.

As for the name of the dragon? I've heard Rose, Shetland Pony, and other nicknames. xd.png

You're not the only one. Pegasus My Little Ponies for the masses of us. x3

I thought this drop was pretty fair this year. The drops were fast, easy, and painless to refresh through. Very little lag and I was able to catch both of mine in the first two drops. (Separately, though. Got one in the first, one in the second.) The eggs and hatchies are awesome and I honestly don't see any reason to complain from my side of the fence.

As for the name of the dragon? I've heard Rose, Shetland Pony, and other nicknames. xd.png

Agreed. Wonder if that's where the spriter drew inspiration from...

~Eggspam Removed~

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

not grow, help sad.gif

Edited by _Z_

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS not grow, help sad.gif

Don't worry, it'll grow up around the time it reaches 4 days... or at least will become ERable. In the meantime, you should probably edit or delete your post; posting eggs and view links in order to gain views is against the rules.

~Eggspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

Don't worry, it'll grow up around the time it reaches 4 days... or at least will become ERable. In the meantime, you should probably edit or delete your post; posting eggs and view links in order to gain views is against the rules.

Thanks for the tip. I'll take it, just does not want it killed smile.gif

There will not be until next year

Edited by Evelaien26

Thanks for the tip. I'll take it, just does not want it killed smile.gif

There will not be until next year

If you picked up a couple of fansites (if you don't have any yet) that would help you get views. I like Egg Drop Soup and Focus Both are a low view ratio hatcheries so you don't really ever have to worry about the egg or hatchling getting sick. Focus has an ER, or there's also a good ER Here.

My valentines hatched a few hours ago. Love to know what the adult'll look like. I peeked in this evening on the chance that TJs might have matured already. No such luck yet. Tomorrow for sure though.

Just 10 more hours until these grow up!

/gnaws desk to restrain excitement

Bah, I'll be out all day tomorrow so I won't be able to be here to see them grow up. D:

But I'll have a pretty adult dragon to come home to! :D

I almost want another Flamingo Wyvern xd.png Adorable wittle hatchlings that turn into adults that can kick your arse six ways from Sunday.

Haha, those unexpected twists are always awesome smile.gif

Ugh, will there be another drop to these?

I missed the first one because I had a full party of last year's and year before's V-day eggs, but I've been unable to find the new ones since.

Kinda makes me sad. unsure.gif

Ugh, will there be another drop to these?

I missed the first one because I had a full party of last year's and year before's V-day eggs, but I've been unable to find the new ones since.

Kinda makes me sad. unsure.gif

May you have luck and can trade one but they will come back next year (but then you can`t get an Cb anymore).

Me too. I can't wait to see them in all their flowery cuteness! I have to think to flowery names for these beauties...

Sorry for this not being the right place to talk about it, but my dragon cave page still doesn't work, and you guys talk as if the site was working, what is happening? I lost my valentine dragon by not being able to enter the site.

Sorry for this not being the right place to talk about it, but my dragon cave page still doesn't work, and you guys talk as if the site was working, what is happening? I lost my valentine dragon by not being able to enter the site.

It's been working for me ever since it came back after the Valentine's crash, though it's a bit slow tonight. If it won't load at all for you, it could be something to do with your browser or connection. Try rebooting your computer and clearing your broswer cache, and then re-logging in.

If you're still having troubles, help chat is the best place to go (http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=3), or you're welcome to pm me.

Huh, that's odd. For me it is working allright. Sorry you lost your dragon. If you like I breed you one next year.