TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Ok so maybe people dont realize it, but i am a PRO at this game. I have been playing since 07' so im not nooby. This is like my second forum account and scroll because i tried to quit a year or two ago.. so i understand cave messages. IT WAS AN A-P block.

Ok so maybe people dont realize it, but i am a PRO at this game. I have been playing since 07' so im not nooby. This is like my second forum account and scroll because i tried to quit a year or two ago.. so i understand cave messages. IT WAS AN A-P block.

<.< >.> *whispers* It totally wasn't AP block during the 24 hours that the Rose eggs dropped. All the available eggs were picked up, leaving no new eggs until the next drop. <.< >.>

Edit: But hey, you want to go on believing you're right...go ahead.

Edited by Draco Knight

The AP may have been full, but the cave was not blocked during the event. If eggs weren't showing up, it was simply because you missed that drop. o3o

No, thats what I thought but when I read the message it said help clear out the cave or whatever. basically saying the cave was blocked... but just my luck the few times it did it was when I checked>.>

I was under the impression that the site-coding made it impossible for AP-block to happen during holiday drops... ie, block is disabled during holiday drops. That has been true in the past.

If you are positive you saw a cave-block, and not just "no eggs", then it was most likely a glitch. The site in general did glitch a bit during the V-day drop.

No, thats what I thought but when I read the message it said help clear out the cave or whatever. basically saying the cave was blocked... but just my luck the few times it did it was when I checked>.>

I saw that message, too...while I was picking up both my VDay's. The AP didn't block the cave this past event. :3

Seriously, drops went fast. I started refreshing a minute or so beforehand for five minute drops and still missed seeing some of those drops. :3

Oh dear! I must get some! *rushes to cave*

Wait a moment... are they still dropping?

No. You can try the AP though.

@hotbottleo'water1:

They stopped dropping as the day rolled over to the 15th cave time. I'm very sorry you missed the event; it was only 24 hours long. You might have some luck on the AP though!

Edit: @ Dr. Paine: Lol. laugh.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

Valentine dragons are not longer breeding or dropping in the cave. It's over.

Hope this clears up confusion? x3

Only the spriter and TJ, I guess. At least until TJ's grow up.

I think they're called Rose Dragons.

I thought I saw it on a thread somewhere on the forum o_O. Ahhhhh I can't remember.

My egg finally hatched. Can't wait to see TJ's hatchies grow up... The sprite is pretty.

Thanks to TJ, the spriters, and everyone who made this event possible. Thank you for giving us a little more to look forward to. Especially those like me, whose Valentine's Days aren't all that special, and we need something to make it a little better. This website gives us that, so thank you!

I think they're called Rose Dragons.

I thought I saw it on a thread somewhere on the forum o_O. Ahhhhh I can't remember.

Yeah, I read this too and I think it would fit very good, since the description mentions something with rose smell and blooming ^^ .

There's always lag on events; this event seemed to have a great amount less, though. I was actually able to see the first drop of these guys, which I usually miss. In fact, the only people I've seen mention lag being a problem are the people in help who have been having lag issues since downtime. :3

I agree! This one went relatively fast for me; I caught my eggs within minutes of each other. :)

I agree! This one went relatively fast for me; I caught my eggs within minutes of each other. smile.gif

Same here. Took me 5 minutes to catch mine. o.0 Much better than halloween. :3

i caught mine in 7 min. which is hilarious considering i'm up past 4 am trying to catch halloween/christmas dragons. xd.png

Edited by WestWindReborn

You know, I didn't like the hatchlings when I first saw them, but I've gotta say, they're starting to grow on me. I'm not usually very fond of flowery, mushy kinds of things, but their floofiness just kinda gets to me. They remind me of Shakespeare's Juliet for some reason...

You know, I didn't like the hatchlings when I first saw them, but I've gotta say, they're starting to grow on me. I'm not usually very fond of flowery, mushy kinds of things, but their floofiness just kinda gets to me. They remind me of Shakespeare's Juliet for some reason...

I keep thinking of 'My Little Pony', lol.

I can hardly wait for tomorrow. What will the adults of these beauties look like? Dun dun dun.