TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Amazing!!

Rosebuds are officially my favourite dragons along with Snowangels and Nebulae <3

Why are Holiday dragons always the most awesome ones? That way we can only have two each D:

A lot of people "called it" tongue.gif

I've heard the latest show's pretty good, might watch it. Interesting that they're called rosebud....reminds me of a certain movie. >w>

xd.png I named my two girls Rosebud without knowing that would be their species name. How Coincidental.

I never really thought it looked like a pony at all, and it still doesn't. =P It looks like a dragon. XD

o.k.! The adults made up my mind for me! I am so NOT freezing a hatchling!

These are AMAZING!

The spriters have an awesome imagination and unbelievable talent - have a couple of names in mind, so I am going to go do some naming!!

Wow, those adults are completely and utterly awesome biggrin.gif. I absolutely love them.

I'm questioning my own freezing situation. I never freeze, but the hatchlings are my new favorites, I like them so much that I'm tempted to freeze one. ('Course, I'd have to get my hands on another one if it's gonna be this year...) I think I'm alone here, but I actually like the hatchlings better than the adults... I dunno, the hatchies just have a certain quality of cuteness that the adults don't. But I still do like the adults. They're a great dragon to have for Valentines Day. smile.gif

OH my gosh!

Those are definitely some of the most beautiful dragons on the site! Darn I'm happy I got some. biggrin.gif

I know we can't have more than two, but I can't wait till next year when I'll be able to breed some more for newbies and people who didn't catch any this time round ^__^

Agreed. Kudos to the spriter! biggrin.gif

The Aduld is so beautiful! I`m really glad to have this dragon on my Scroll. biggrin.gif

Can`t wait that my dragon grew up!

Beautiful adult sprite (despite the pink tongue.gif)! Great work, kudos to the spriters!

And now I'm in a dilemma... Letting both of mine grow or freezing a hatchling (they're just soooooooo cute). *ponders*

Edited by Janara