TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

WTF is gonig on? *confuzzledness* huh.gif

what's with the blue one- is it an alt? oooohh alty madness! ninja.gif

aaaahhhlsooo i thoguht these were ONLY females....?

uh i think i am missing a chunk here... blink.gif

Lolz i think i'm going to start some kind of lineage with one of my new Val girlies. What should i pair her with that is REEEEAAAALLLYYY common and will look pretty in a lineage? I'm thinknig something blue or green, like mints or waters or waterhorses.

As lyndsi95 said : The Blue's are the spriters-only version smile.gif .

And yep, they are female only Holidays ^^ !

Oh man, I completely forgot about dc and I have to leave tomorrow... Are they still dropping?

Oh man, I completely forgot about dc and I have to leave tomorrow... Are they still dropping?

No sorry, they droped only on the 14th (Valentines day).

No sorry, they droped only on the 14th (Valentines day).

Figures. sleep.gif

Guess I'll have to get them next year. tongue.gif

im so sad;_; every time I could get online to the cave it was blocked with eggs... oh well... till next valentines day and maybe I can get that cute little dragon:)

Lawl, I like "Rose Cherubs" better myself, but Shetland sounds cute too. Either way, I'm really excited for these hatchies.

*camps by VaBl*Only 18 more hours to go!

So excited that they're about to grow up! :3 Tomorrow morning I will check on VaBl and she will be an adult, how thrilling.

Oh, also, hi princessleopard. Glad you were able to get some Sweetling eggs from Oddy. Givin' Paphian some grandchildren, eh? xd.png

im so sad;_; every time I could get online to the cave it was blocked with eggs... oh well... till next valentines day and maybe I can get that cute little dragon:)

I'm a little confused; on holiday events the AP blocking the cave is disabled and only the holiday dragons are dropped. owo

19 more hours until the adult! :3

So excited that they're about to grow up! :3 Tomorrow morning I will check on VaBl and she will be an adult, how thrilling.

Oh, also, hi princessleopard. Glad you were able to get some Sweetling eggs from Oddy. Givin' Paphian some grandchildren, eh? xd.png

Lawl, yes! With about 30 minutes to go, he grew up and bred me a lovely pair. laugh.gif

I need to give him a name, tho. *ponders* I'm thinking Sir Oddity, but that seems too obvious.

I missed the conversation; are there any more spriter's alts except Nakase's? Found nothing at Dragcave Wiki.

Sorry, but no. An artist alt is a special gift back for making and use of the sprite for the game ^^

Sorry, but no. An artist alt is a special gift back for making and use of the sprite for the game ^^

I think they were asking if there were more spriters who would have gotten an alt. ^^

Are the spriters alt able to breed? It would be awesome to get an offspring of an alt holiday dragon.

And 18 more hours till we see the finished project. Yay!

Are the spriters alt able to breed? It would be awesome to get an offspring of an alt holiday dragon.

And 18 more hours till we see the finished project. Yay!

If those Valentines can breed with others, normally they can :

Example 1

Example 2

For new page and for people who don't know wiki yet ^^ :

Wiki link + picture =3 :

user posted image

I'm a little confused; on holiday events the AP blocking the cave is disabled and only the holiday dragons are dropped. owo

19 more hours until the adult! :3

Uhh... not true. The cave was blocked a couple of times, at least that i have seen..

Uhh... not true. The cave was blocked a couple of times, at least that i have seen..

The AP may have been full, but the cave was not blocked during the event. If eggs weren't showing up, it was simply because you missed that drop. o3o

There are two reasons there might not be eggs on the front cave:

"The entrance to the cave is blocked by a huge pile of abandoned eggs. Maybe you should help clear it out by taking one."

OR

something similar to "You can't seem to find any eggs"

The first is AP-block, the second just means all the eggs for that drop were picked up already. This is what frequently happens during Holidays.

Edited by FireAngel73