TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Ooh, one of Nakase's special hatchlings died. I hope TJ will resurrect it-- it's kind of special circumstances.

What ?!

Omg, I hope he really will bring it back to life ... it would be a shame if this beautiful hatchie would stay dead =( .

I just noticed that my Val 09' hatchie suddenly hadd 7000+ views and is now sick... Will it make it if I fog it now? (it's at 4 days 10h)

On the side note, my Val 11's finally hatched! After getting sick and all, they're doing pretty well right now smile.gif

The 2nd one is getting tones of views each second, so I fogged it rolleyes.gif

Fog it Juzz. It should be fine, it's pretty normal for dragons on my scroll to get over 7000, and I've never lost one yet to sickness, but do fog it, it will be fine. wink.gif

Thank you ^^ I want the second name to be in a similar theme, but I can't figure out what Dx

And I saw your name idea on a different thread, nice choice.

... hm. Wonder if sonic waves can make hatchlings grow faster...

As long as they don't turn out to be wood based dragons, should be fine. wink.gif

I'm still stumped for what to call my two. (Also, no ideas for my '09's, either).

Thank you ^^ I want the second name to be in a similar theme, but I can't figure out what Dx

And I saw your name idea on a different thread, nice choice.

... hm. Wonder if sonic waves can make hatchlings grow faster...

What about "The Rose Of Time"?

What about "The Rose Of Time"?

Mmm... maybe. I'm considering something using the Bad Wolf meme, too. Ah well, we'll see biggrin.gif

Are the V-day eggs still dropping? Wondering if I should spend time in the cave today or not. TIA!!

No. They only dropped on Valentine's Day, for 24hrs, now they are finished. There could be some going thru the AP at times tho, that's what I've heard, you may want to look there.

dangit dangit dangit *tries to rescue nakase's hatchies* Hope TJ can revive one of them x.x

dangit dangit dangit *tries to rescue nakase's hatchies* Hope TJ can revive one of them x.x

They both died? D:

Mine got a little sick, so I've fogged them for now and will probably keep them fogged until tomorrow morning...

4srs? D:

One is dead, the other is fogged with sickness at this moment. Trying to see if TJ will restore the dead one.

D: Oh, I do hope that TJ revives them. It's really a special circumstance, there, nothing like the usual "tough luck" user carelessness or ignorance, with the sheer number of people viewing her scroll wanting to see them.

Nakase was offline when her's hatched and didn't think to fog them before hand cause they were doing well. She BEARLY got online in time to rescue the second one.

Damn, I really wish I could catch more than two. I want two breeders, but the hatchies are so pretty... @_@

Sorry, Nakase! I guess the blue was just too pretty to stay away from. Good luck getting the one revived. 3:

i just noticed that and was like D:

dc members killed her baby!

I was lucky enough to see one of the hatchlings. I hope TJ revives it because, this dragon is so cool it'd be a shame if one of the spriter's alts died.

Nooo have they already stopped dropping? D: Today's the first day I'd be able to catch anything. -whine-