TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

my 11's have not gotten soft shell but i did incubate them and did not put them up to get tons of views, i also fog them before i go to bed so far all is well with them more and more cracking on them they are at 4.5 rite now so should hatch around midnight my time if i am up that long if not ill fog and un fog in the morning

oh i did put them in 3 sights this aftenoon for views and clicks

Edited by Trinketguu

I always always always fog holiday eggs and hatchies when I'm not online, even if they're not sick.  That way nothing can happen that I'm not there to fix!

Mine'll hatch in five hours! happy.gif Can't wait to see that adults.

Same here. ^.^

I EQ'd my eggs once, but nothing happened. I am waaay too scared of killing my eggs to even attempt it now.

...Is it me, or do Tj's hatchlings always seem to take forever to grow up?

Edited by Blood-Otherium

From reading all these posts, I also realized my lone red dragon isn't really a good idea. Got my eggs in the second drop and it feels like I'm the last to hatch mine. xd.png

mine hatch in 5 hours too biggrin.gif after thinking about it for a bit i came up with names for mine. parts of the names are meant to be male but i quite like them

Huafiore (a mix of chinese and italian meaning magnificent or spectacular flower)

Aygul Hravart (a mix of turkish and american meaning burning moon rose)

Edited by whitedragon313711

i havent thought about names yet still waiting to see the adults then maybe I will think of something

my poor marrows still have no names I just can not think of good names for them

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do the dead valentine eggs count towards the scroll limit?

huh.gif

Yes.

Sock said to ask my Question here. But how many people got Valentines eggs?

*trying to determine how many exist in DC*

*just saw the hatchies on first page*

oh I think I found a purpose for male white or Daydream dragons

Grabbed two 2009's.

Two 2010's.

And 2 2011's. I was ready midnight cave time and it took 45 minutes to grab 2 eggs.

cool.gif

I was able to stay up tell midnight this year and get my 2 but it was not as easy as it sounds I think it was around 1 am when i finally got mine

i have 1 with a hole in it im so excited I think i will stay up all night tell they hatch lol

I grabbed my two within the first 5 mins. I got lucky and beat the cave crash so I found it pretty easy to get them. wink.gif

Huh...I haven't had any case of soft shell in a loooooong time... (like maybe since...the first year I joined? ._. )

Both my V-day eggs got soft shell within about 4 hours of putting them in a hatchery...

They're ok, now, so I hope it stays that way. :3

I haven't suffered any softshell/sick hatchlings in ages. I stick to only using two nurseries and they get enough views to hatch/grow up in plenty of time without risking their health

Grabbed my first two within the first hour. Wonder what the adults look like?

I caught mine within the first hour too.

They'll hatch in 3 hours. They are cracking of course. All hatcheries are used. :D

What hatcheries are the best to use for a decent V/UV ratio? The ones I used had too many views per unique view but that could just be because of the holiday. Both of mine have soft shells and are now fogged (even though I waited until 5d22h to post them).

What hatcheries are the best to use for a decent V/UV ratio?  The ones I used had too many views per unique view but that could just be because of the holiday.  Both of mine have soft shells and are now fogged (even though I waited until 5d22h to post them).

Personally, i wait until there are only at least only 4 days left then view bomb them.

Sadly, i got my eggs late, so i need to wait 2 more days to hatch (I'm out of incubate). Technically, to have a red dragon with incubate everyday day, you need at least 70. ohmy.gif

Edited by moneyman