TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Mine have been cracked all the way since sometime last night, I think. Should be hatching any time here! I'm excited. 8D

Mine should hatch in about 15 minutes from now.

edit: First one hatched and the other will hatch in about a minute.

edit2: Second has hatched and both are now hidden (even though they are not sick) until they get to 6 days left.

Edited by rubyshoes

SadinaSaphrite: Fog that baby, it's sick! Stat!

My eggies are down to 4d0h, which means they'll hatch within a half-hour. Excited! biggrin.gif

SadinaSaphrite: Fog that baby, it's sick! Stat!

Prize dragons are immune to death via sickness. wink.gif

I'm down to 4days even! Should hatch soon! Gah! I'm loving that more dragons are having feathered wings! I think they look pretty!

I didn't bother to incubate mine because I don't want a million hatchlings and I'm in no real rush to have mine grow up.

My first Val '11 hatched and has been named. :3 "Esprit d'une Rose." Froofy name for a froofy dragon!

Incubated mine cuz I need space for another summon fail + egg hunting.

Is it wrong for me to make kissy sounds at my dragons to get them to hatch?

Apparently it worked. Welcome, Nymphenberg and Liebenzauber! wub.gif

And someone else thought the same as me, I was going to name Liebenzauber "Schneeflocke" but the ink disappeared! Eh, well. Liebenzauber's a good name smile.gif

Edited by Xocowolf

yay i have leetle hatchlings (an am uberly locked now...)

Lol no incubate for me.... guess ill have to wait another day to see my hatchlings... *stares in envy of every1 elses hatchies dry.gif * xd.png

I am looking at my eggs and thinking to myself they have well enough views and clicks to hatch, yet they wont come out

I will just keep an eye on them I don't want to go bed tell they hatch and its close to 1 am here

I wish I could use my incubate function right now. Unfortunately, it's still prohibited for another 7 days.

Can't wait to see what the adults look like. I have a feeling they're going to be BEAUTIFUL!

Sweet! My eggs just hatched. :3

I can't wait to see the adults!

Edited by sonnyfftl

Aww, Nakase's baby is cute. Love the blue rose. Reminds me of a friend of mine.

Mine are due to hatch within the next hour. Lol

I just threw them into hatcheries as they don't have enough views to hatch yet.

I actually don't mind if mine take a while to hatch- I'd rather them hatch slowly then get sick or something ;^; I'd hate to loose them!

But I can't wait to see the adults smile.gif The hatchlings look so nice, I'm really excited to see them grown up!

Both mine hatched just before 1AM - they are so adorable. Fogged and secure, I am heading back to sleep!