TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Holy cow, I can definitely see how so many died of sickness!

I finally unfogged one of my V-day eggs and put it in a hatchery... Hatchery, not ER. It just got 300+ views in *seven* minutes.

Wow.

Aw, not a single crack in mine yet. I've already put it into 4 stinkin' ERs. What more do you want!?!?

/mini-rant done

Edited by Black_Phantom

Dying to see the adults. xd.png Hope they're as artistically well-crafted as the Halloween guys. I still oogle over how beautiful they are.

I haven't put mine in a SINGLE hatchery and they hatched o.o;;

Eeeee, my eggehs hatched. I just wait for the eggs to hit the 4day 23hr mark and then incubate them, dump them in ERs and they'll hatch almost immediately.

It's a good thing we don't have 3D monitors, or I'd just go sniff those hatchies and lick them. They look so squishy and lickable. LMAO

I just saw a hachie with a blue flower!

They belong to Nakase, who sprited them. ^^ They are quite beautiful as blue. =o

Hatchies are gorgeous, mine finally hatched, really happy to see them with their little flowers <3

Can't wait to see the adults!

what is the dragon name for the Valentine 2011 dragon?

We won't know until TJ's dragons grow up.

Is the drop just for valentines day or is it running for a week? cause i couldn't get one on valentines day sleep.gif

I think, that unfortunately... the drop for V-day dragons is V-day and V-day only. :/

Wow, those blue roses are stunning!

I think these new ones so far are so gorgeous, and I haven't even seen the adults yet! It's so exciting... I really think all the Valentine dragons are my favorite of all types smile.gif

the blue roses are stunning! and I think they will look even more stunning when adults!

I can't wait my first egg to hatch. but on the other hand it's almost sad to see these beautiful eggs cracking xd.png I love the egg sprite soo much

These are huge improvements from last year's Sweetlings. I was not very fond of those myself, though I got two of them anyway. These look so adorable! I can't wait to see what they look like all grown up!

I haven't put mine in a SINGLE hatchery and they hatched o.o;;

That's because you have that awesome little CB Holly on your scroll. tongue.gif

Aww, Nakase's baby is cute. Love the blue rose. Reminds me of a friend of mine.

[double-take]

Blue?!??

They're pink roses!

:>

Alts in the house!!!