TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

at least one of the original post hatchies be sick

TJ's eggs and hatchlings always are. They get super-view bombed by all of us.

They usually don't die though. Or if they do, TJ can revive them.

Well, I didn't get any new valentine eggs, but I'm happy now because I just got two sweetling eggs and two valentine 2009 eggs from the AP. biggrin.gif I saw 2 valentine 2011 eggs on the AP, but someone was faster than me! Oh, well, never mind. I will try next year..cause now I'm scroll-locked! xd.png

Edited by ♥ Ria ♥

The hatchlings are so darn cute. I liked the stage 1 sprite a lot too.

I almost wish I was going to freeze a hatchling this year, though I will be happy to freeze an offspring of my pretty girl next year. I always freeze a second holiday dragon born to my original.

I'm thinking that a Pink male might be the best mate for this dragon, though I won't know for sure until these hatchling grow up.

I'm thinking that a Pink male might be the best mate for this dragon, though I won't know for sure until these hatchling grow up.

I think they would look great with spring seasonals. ^___^

OH MI GOSH! They're GORGEOUS!! biggrin.gif

And I've got two of them!! xd.png

And I absolutely have to cheer about this because I didn't think it would happen but it did right at the last minute...

I CAUGHT A SWEETLING!!! xd.png I AM SO HAPPYYYYYY!!!

I've wanted one ever since I signed up on the site. ^__^ Yay for a good valentines day! biggrin.gif

I think Male Purples would be the perfect mates for them, as they are fat as well, and the colour pattern is similar.

amazingly, I just saw another sweetling go by...seems to be caught in ap limbo right now. Still hope for those trying to catch!

amazingly, I just saw another sweetling go by...seems to be caught in ap limbo right now. Still hope for those trying to catch!

There are plenty of St. Valentines and Sweetlings going by. I just recently went to the AP and repeatedly caught and dropped them until I found one with a lineage I liked. So yes, those who don't have them, you still have a good chance! wink.gif

I was thinking it could be interesting to pair them with Vines, not for color matching or anything but because of the plant-theme. It could be a Wild Rose Garden lineage or something. It all depends on the grown sprite. And it could be a cool contrast.

Edited by Ripan

*whacks TJ's pretty hatchlings with the GROWNAOSTICK*

Maybe I shouldn't do that here xd.png

I can't wait for the adult sprites though! I bet they will be very pretty smile.gif

I haven't even started on thinking about mates for my rose dragons...the vine dragon idea sounds good, with the whole nature thing going on biggrin.gif

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Wish that the holidays are limit to three eggs than two that one may be kept frozen. With holiday dragons I have no desire to freeze them due to the limit as I enjoy help spread the sweeties onto others

Me too, I really wish we could freeze one of each stage of hatchling and have two adults. I really love ALL the V-day hatchlings. It's so hard to choose between having pretty hatchlings on your scroll or having a breeder available to help give to those who don't have any. So far I've decided to have two breeders but this hatchling makes the choice especially hard. I might cave in....

Sorry for those who lost their eggs. sad.gif I have mine up on multiple sights, but didn't do it until the morning after I caught them.

Edited by LowBelly

I was thinking it could be interesting to pair them with Vines, not for color matching or anything but because of the plant-theme. It could be a Wild Rose Garden lineage or something. It all depends on the grown sprite. And it could be a cool contrast.

I think that's a beautiful idea, and it would make a beautiful lineage. Maybe you should give it a try smile.gif

i only have one egg but i tried getting another last night but they kept getting taken sad.gif; are they not going to continue to drop this week?

i only have one egg but i tried getting another last night but they kept getting taken sad.gif; are they not going to continue to drop this week?

No. They only drop one day.

Is there any two dragons you can breed to make a new species

What o.o

As awesome as that would be, no it's not possible...they only produce the eggs of one of the mates. So if you do a black and silver pair it can only be a black or silver....not a black silver crossbreed.

Is there any two dragons you can breed to make a new species

Please bring questions to the help thread!

Pebble x pebble, stone x stone, pebble x stone can breed a geode.

Skywing x water, skywing x deepsea can breed a bluna.

Magi x water can breed a shallow water.

~

9 hours from hatching! I'm excited to have these hatchlings on my scroll. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Has anyone seen the '09 or '10 in AP still?

A lot of people have mentioned backlogs, plus you might still b eable to find people breeding.

I hear the breeding for V-days stopped today, as in, they won't produce V-days anymore until next year.

Also,

Every time I see the '11 hatchies... I have a hard time ond eciding if I should freeze them both. x.x