TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I didn't manage to get eny of them sad.gif

Are they still available?

No, they're not, sorry =/ .

They're only available during the day they drop (14th Feb.) and the following years via breeding ONLY, except TJ will do something like the Tree Contest again .

You can stalk the AP (abandon page) and maybe someone is abandoning one of his/her eggs and you can try to catch it .

I hope mine won't get sick while I'll be sleeping. They should hatch within 14 hours so is it okay to put it everywhere? XD

I wonder why my eggs get views so slowly...

No, they're not, sorry =/ .

They're only available during the day they drop (14th Feb.) and the following years via breeding ONLY, except TJ will do something like the Tree Contest again .

You can stalk the AP (abandon page) and maybe someone is abandoning one of his/her eggs and you can try to catch it .

Ok..thank you for your answer

Oh...they look so cute! I was on DC yesterday when it was night in my country, but I didn't see any of them :\

I hope mine won't get sick while I'll be sleeping. They should hatch within 14 hours so is it okay to put it everywhere? xd.png

Mine are standing at 4.14, too and I've put them everywhere now, but I will be up for 7 hours or so .

So, you CAN put them everywhere, but I would fog them, when you will go to bed, because there are some mean people out there, who attack your eggs = getting too much views/uv's = causing sickness .

Edited by Shichibi

So, you CAN put them everywhere, but I would fog them, when you will go to bed, because there are some mean people out there, who attack your eggs = getting too much views/uv's = causing sickness .

Thanks for a piece of advice. But I'm still praying...

I hope mine won't get sick while I'll be sleeping. They should hatch within 14 hours so is it okay to put it everywhere? xd.png

If you're worried, fog them while you sleep and then ER them when you wake up.

Second that and you're welcome @ Ria and Neuko smile.gif !

I'll keep a close eye on my eggs while I will be awake, but if I post my Holidays on fansites, they will get fogged when I'm sleeping, just to be sure ^^ .

I think I'll wait a little bit and than fog them.

It'll be too bad if when I wake up a cracked shell will be waiting on my scroll. Thanks XD

oh no, how long did this event last?

i wasn't able to be on yesterday ;A;

please, please, please say it at least lasts today too ;3;

No, it's over .. I'm so sorry =/ ...

This event is a 1-day-only event, unlike the Christmas one .

Unfortunately, it did end. )=

Though, I've had luck with the Abandoned Section today, seeing as I couldn't get any at the dropping. You should try and head there. =3 I got a few Valentines Eggs from it.

Best bet is to stalk the AP for any eggs that may be dumped and/or search the trade thread.

My lovely new valentine eggs died because of sickness, overnight while I was sleeping. I can't possibly be more depressed than I am now. This is the first time it happens... with the new eggs. They didn't even had that many views to die of sickness. I did check them before going to sleep, they were not sick. I check them in the morning, BAM! They are dead. Why Dragon Cave, why? Words alone are not enough to express my sadness, as it seems I can't get any more valentine dragon eggs, because Valentine was yesterday. I would hate to think I have to wait till next year to "try" to get them at the abandoned page from other people that kindly breed theirs, because the ones from 2009 took me 2 years to finally get them.

oh well... i guess i can take yar last option for AP stalkin...

too bad my connection ain't the gratest in the world...

oh well, there is always the chance for next year too, it ain't a total loss ^^;

My lovely new valentine eggs died because of sickness, overnight while I was sleeping. I can't possibly be more depressed than I am now. This is the first time it happens... with the new eggs. They didn't even had that many views to die of sickness. I did check them before going to sleep, they were not sick. I check them in the morning, BAM! They are dead. Why Dragon Cave, why? Words alone are not enough to express my sadness, as it seems I can't get any more valentine dragon eggs, because Valentine was yesterday. I would hate to think I have to wait till next year to "try" to get them at the abandoned page from other people that kindly breed theirs, because the ones from 2009 took me 2 years to finally get them.

This D:

My friend was being nice and added my scroll to a bunch of hatcheries. Up went the views and then my eggs exploded ;^;

Edited by HistoryRepeated

THOSE HATCHIES. ♥ they are georgeous!

Should I freeze another of mine?

I'm so proud of my lovely two eggs.

It's a shame everyone couldn't get them.

I will breed for you next year. c:

Sorry your eggs died. I gotta say though, they had a LOT of views for such young eggs. Way too many. It's a good idea to not post new eggs for 12-24 hours after you get them.

Wish that the holidays are limit to three eggs than two that one may be kept frozen. With holiday dragons I have no desire to freeze them due to the limit as I enjoy help spread the sweeties onto others

Wish that the holidays are limit to three eggs than two that one may be kept frozen. With holiday dragons I have no desire to freeze them due to the limit as I enjoy help spread the sweeties onto others

Yeah, I thought that, when I got my first Holidays .

I think the new hatchies stage 2 is soooo sweet, but I will propably let both of them grow up, so I can breed them for people next year ... but I will make my final decision when TJ's are adult .

This D:

My friend was being nice and added my scroll to a bunch of hatcheries. Up went the views and then my eggs exploded ;^;

I see. Guess I should use 2 hatcheries instead of 4. I'm just so heartbroken right now. Guess I'll have to wait 365 more days for Valentine. Yaay....