TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

O god i hope mine dont die!

Can anyone post a pic, I've yet to see what the cute hachi looks like

First page of this thread you can see TJ's hatchies biggrin.gif

I believe you can see the hatchies at the 1st post here, on TJ's post. (Ofc, not now since the dragcave is down ^^")

I'm more worried about my pretty lil '09 2nd gen hatchlings... I do hope this gets worked out soon. Oh and Happy Valentines day, may your week be filled with chubby fragrancy!

I think some of the eggs my from Valantine 2009 dispeared. And no I don't mean on my scroll, I meant that I checked her children's page. I'm pretty sure that my 2009 had four, but only three showed on the list. Hmmm.

A couple of people have mentioned this problem, but there's nothing wrong at all. Fogged babies don't show up on the parent's progeny pages. (They do show on the parent's view page if the parent has few enough children that all children are listed on the view page, but if the parent has only a progeny link, the fogged babies won't appear there.)

The 'vanished' eggs are perfectly safe -possibly even safer than your other bred vday eggs, because whoever got the vanished ones is hiding them to keep them healthy.

The site is down, so TJs might not be showing? *don't want to spoil s2 for myself so I won't look*

If so, see the s1 hatchie here or both s1 and s2 hatchies here. (linked to avoid spoilers wink.gif)

I wonder how my '11 babies are going unsure.gif I was at the university and fear that someone could put them into hatcheries and they could get sick or even die! and I can't check them since the site is down... nervousnervousnervous...

Reminder:

Please post questions in the Help section, before posting, check to see if your question has been answered.

Oh the hatchies are adorable!

I cannot wait to see them as adults

The spriter's did a wonderful job

Mine has a crack in it! YAY! I am surprised that 3 of my eggs got soft shell! I haven't had soft shell since shortly after I started oh these many years ago! (I fogged them and they are well again!)

Mine dont have any cracks yet but I really was not posting them much to get views, now they are 4.14 so i put them in a couple sites I will keep a close eye on them for the next few hours I dont think I will have issues with soft shell on them but one never knows