TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

midnight dc is 6 am for me, and with the baby .. i am awake at 7 so i can get my eggs pretty early after the drop started.

Midnight in the cave is 7am here. xd.png

Anyway, purdy hatchies. They look a bit like ponies.

That's what I was about to say... they are ponies 8D

I don't really like how the eggs look like, but these hatchies are so really cute <3

Can't wait to see the adults...

if only they would grow up sooner xd.png

I think the spriters did an excellent job cause the eggs, hatchies and I am sure the adults are so cute <3

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I hope your day was filled with sweet memories old and new, and glad to have contributed to each of your lives.

Enjoy the show wink.gif

*hugs* wub.gif

They look a bit like ponies.

I have the same feelings! Looks like Horse dragons could be good mates for them

They were only dropping for ONE DAY?

Darn, I was hoping it would be like last year... I've had two important tests yesterday and was to tired to go online afterwards uu

If I had know the eggs would only be there for this short time, I would have stayed up.

Oh well...

*goes stalk the AP for spare eggs*

I grabbed one egg for trading. someone whoi hasn't got one: I'll be giving it away for a 2nd gen black from reg. sweetling father (or BSA pink father) or 2nd gen Black from (Bright) pink mother

Oh mai the babies are soooo adowwable!!!! *incoherent squeeing* I want to hug them to death! wub.gif

I wish the holiday drops would run a little longer. The 3/4's of the US that isn't in the Eastern Time Zone isn't able to get as good of an opportunity to catch these eggs. I've now missed Halloween and Valentine's drops because of it sad.gif

Everyone all over the world has a full 24 hours to catch these things. What's the problem ?

I envy the people whose sleeping time was during the downtime, myself... Those of us who were here catching with only one available egg were - well, this is a PG site, so I won't say what I was saying....

); My two Eggs died of sickness.

Can a mod revive them, please?

Onöy the two Valetine Eggs,please!! unsure.gif

My first holiday eggs that i got on the same holidays!!! Wääääähhhh!!!

); My two Eggs died of sickness.

Can a mod revive them, please?

Onöy the two Valetine Eggs,please!! unsure.gif

My first holiday eggs that i got on the same holidays!!! Wääääähhhh!!!

sorry, honey, there's nothing that can be done about it.. its a nearly a rule now to watch over new holiday eggs very closely, because they get sick very easily.

you'll probably just have to wait until next year, or see if you can get some eggs from the AP.

);

Can someone give my one?

I can give another back that is on my scroll.

I will do it better next holiday, or next, or next......

dry.gif

);

Can someone give my one?

dry.gif

go pay attention to the departure boards(i saw someone just drop one), and the trade threads in site discussion, and watch the AP.

);

Can someone give my one?

dry.gif

They get sick really easily. That's why you shouldn't have put them on click sites. :/ i knew someones was going to die..because of all the ones on the fan sites...

So wait people...your telling me that you were busy TWENTY-FOUR hours and couldn't come on for 5 minutes to catch or have someone catch for you? Also, what about the other people outside the US? I don't see them really having a problem with the server being in EST.

People will be willing to breed these eggs next year, don't worry. Plus, if you have friends that have them or you know people here, they could breen you 2nd gens. That's better than nothing IMO.

TJ09 can't please everyone, it's just how things work here. I suggest in the future if you know it's a holiday, set your clock, get a friend, or set aside a few minutes to catch the eggys. biggrin.gif

Oh well, I was able to snag some for myself at Midnight and helped others. I hope everyone had a great Valentines day with their loved ones and for the people who got new eggs, congrats!

The hatchlings have got to be THE most adorable I have ever seen!! Now I am trying to decide if I should freeze one - I have never done that with event dragons EVER - but these one's are just too cute!!

Everyone all over the world has a full 24 hours to catch these things. What's the problem ?

I envy the people whose sleeping time was during the downtime, myself... Those of us who were here catching with only one available egg were - well, this is a PG site, so I won't say what I was saying....

Not this year actually. I think there was a period of at least four hours in the morning where the site was down .-. So, this event was less then 24 hours.

I mean, unless TJ extended it into the early hours of today. I'm not sure if he did.

Edited by Dashidragon