TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

New hatchlings are very cute! Good job on them biggrin.gif

Um is anyone else having DC site problems.. as in it not connecting?!?

Well, I'm fully locked up with eggs. But just out of curiosity, is the V-Day drop going on for longer than usual?

Not that I know of - most are saying it has stopped - but the cave is down anyway sad.gif

Will they still be dropping today? Sometimes tj keeps the drops longer if they are on weekdays.

Will they still be dropping today? Sometimes tj keeps the drops longer if they are on weekdays.

Dont know >> the freaking site won't connect >:|

No. Not as far as all the threads say.

last night i hid my little ones they seemed to be getting quite a bit of views and all one hatchie was sick it got better i had unfoged it for about 20 minutes and she was sick again, so i decided to hide them all tell this morning lol oh well im sure they are safe. With any luck when i unfog i will see some cracking on my 11's

I understand why people freeze the holidays, it is quite tempting on these 11's for me to do the same. I havent been freezing my holidays so i will keep my trend and not freeze one, I do enjoy seeing the little frozies on others scrolls throughout the year though

Im anxious to see them all grown up. I have been trying to in vision what they will look like as adults so many possibilities

Okay, I've left TJ a voicemail. =)

You got TJ's cell #? Epic win. Haha. Though I guess you would kind of need cause of situations like this. :3

But do hope it can get fixed soon. Was just checking the stats on mine and my friend's VDay eggs. Ah well.

You got TJ's cell #? Epic win. Haha. Though I guess you would kind of need cause of situations like this. :3

But do hope it can get fixed soon. Was just checking the stats on mine and my friend's VDay eggs. Ah well.

xd.png Having site admin contact information is amazing during times like this. =) Of course, he has mine as well.

meh and I canceled the computer scan cause I thought the bloody thing was blocking my internet again xd.png

Right when I can go hatch my sweetling or 09 egg.. I'm at a serious lose which is which actually xd.png

OH GOD! After seeing hatchlings.... not sure if I should freeze or not.

Wait until you see the adults, too? Hopefully they'll be equally if not more cute.

I saw regular eggs dropping this morning.

Oh my, I think this hatchling is the cutest hatchling ever, in my opinion. Just like always, I'm freezing one. I can't wait to see the adult <3

//Btw, someone has put my Valentines 09' on ER. I was a bit shocked, because they would get sick and I didn't have Internet in the past week, so they could die >< . So now, I fogged all of my Valetine's hatchlings and eggs.

The site is not working for me, too.

I was just about to abandon my CB Nebula when it went down dry.gif

And I just got a paper egg (which got me scroll locked unsure.gif )

And I was also setting up my vals in hatcheries... Is it normal that they still don't have a single crack despite having around 5 days left? alot.png

(yea... I got a lot of open tabs...)

Edited by Juzz

Oh good, I thought I was the only one since I didn't see any mention of the site being down.

I don't freeze holiday dragons m'self, but I can see how it's tempting...

I don't freeze period, but these guys are tempting even me. blink.gif Now I must resist looking at them anymore, so I can be nicely surprised by the adults. And resist freezing. Soo cute... *talking to self* Resist it, Mew. RESIST IT! They. must. MATURE!

I came on to incubate a rose and drop this sweetling egg I bred yesterday and low and behold, DC's down. rolleyes.gif Mixed blessing? It's down, but that might save some newbies eggs from death by sickness. xd.png

Uh, my Leetle tree is a pine again (I still have the tab w/my scroll open from moments before the site went down). I'll take that as a sign that event breeding (and the drops) are done.

Wow the site has been going down quite a bit lately. I hope TJ is able to get this worked out easily! *leaves cookies*

I'm rather nervous too because I fell asleep last night before I got a chance to fog my '11 V-Day eggs. I hope they haven't died. sad.gif