TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Looking at the hatchling they're tugging on a vague memory. They look like a toy I had YEARS ago...it's the wings, I think. I think it was a plastic swan, but I can't be sure.

To GOOGLE!!!!!

I'm surprised to see so many of these babies in clicksites already, hopefully they are not as fragile as the Christmas dragons were.

Squeee new eggies!

*hugs hers*

The hatchies look fab! Thank you spriters!

I just bred my 3 V-day dragons from previous years- hope the new parents enjoy them!

I finaly have two of the valintines eggs they are so cute.I wonder can we get more than just two? biggrin.gif

I finaly have two of the valintines eggs they are so cute.I wonder can we get more than just two? biggrin.gif

Nope. Same breed limit on these as past years'.

I wish we could have three though... I want an S1 and an S2 hatchie. :3

does they will same male or female egg? like that I like to know. unsure.gifsmile.gif

Pretty sure they're only female. ;]

Looking at the hatchling they're tugging on a vague memory. They look like a toy I had YEARS ago...it's the wings, I think. I think it was a plastic swan, but I can't be sure.

To GOOGLE!!!!!

Well, pages and pages of stuff from the 90's and a lot of, *HUGE GASP* "OMG! I remember having that! I bet mine is in the attic even!" I think I found what the hatchlings reminded me of...but I'm not sure.

The swan. Found it eBay of all places.

Yay! These cute little V-Day hatchlings are not only adorable, they remind me of fond childhood memories. ^.^

I'll keep looking around though, I can't help but think I had a toy with those exact wings... unsure.gif

They will be dropped through out the week, right? or do I have to drop two of my eggs to pick one up today?

I'm naming my frozen hatchling "My Little Valentine Pony".

laugh.gif

Haha, that's a really cute name! I'd totally do it if I froze holidays.

@ Draco Knight: You're right; they do bring back memories. (I still have the tiger in that picture, even!)

Well, pages and pages of stuff from the 90's and a lot of, *HUGE GASP* "OMG! I remember having that! I bet mine is in the attic even!" I think I found what the hatchlings reminded me of...but I'm not sure.

The swan. Found it eBay of all places.

Yay! These cute little V-Day hatchlings are not only adorable, they remind me of fond childhood memories. ^.^

I'll keep looking around though, I can't help but think I had a toy with those exact wings... unsure.gif

Hey! I had both of those toys when I was a kid.

The little hatchies do kinda remind me of the swan.

Cute! Nice name idea TheDarkLatias. Thank you sprite artist(s) for making these babies! I just wish they would come in BOTH genders for a change.

They will be dropped through out the week, right? or do I have to drop two of my eggs to pick one up today?

i fairly certain today is the only day they'll drop. if you want two of the new eggs you would have to drop two of your current eggs. you can also just drop one, and still get a hold of at least one of the new dragons this year.

ETA: if today is the only day theyre dropping, they'll stop after 35 minutes from the time i edited this post.

Edited by ParticleSoup

Pretty sure the new ones will just drop today. Should be ending in about a half an hour.

Hatchlings look really pretty!

I knew it! The eggs looked very feminine.

D:< I just remembered today's V-Day and "Hey, there's probably something on DragonCave!" And now I have 30 min. to catch 2. >_>