TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I hate Valentine's day, but I must say those hatchies are adorable. I've grabbed my eggs, so I'm just waiting for the adults now!

They remind me of a pink pegusas/rose/with fairy wings hybred :D

Trying like mad to get a Sweetling egg, I abandoned mine by accident. mad.gif

Oh me too...I need 2 sweetlings AND the 2 new eggs still....I already have 2 VD dragons (Well...One's an egg, the other is a hatchling)

The hatchies are so CUTE!!

Where'd you get that info? V-Day drops have always been only 24 hours.

Oh, I always thought they lasted 3 days like X-mas... *Slaps self repeatedly in the face and bangs head on computer*

Question for anyone who knows: Are the drops solid valentines, or are there regular eggs mixed in at all?

Question for anyone who knows: Are the drops solid valentines, or are there regular eggs mixed in at all?

Just valentines.

Grabbed both of mine with relatively little hassle this afternoon and now. wink.gif And now my previous v day offspring have been bumped to the AP in celebration! biggrin.gif

Just valentines.

Rats, okay, thanks for the info happy.gif

The eggs are gone...

No, they drop every 5minutes, and en masse on the hour.

HAPPY V DAY biggrin.gif i want one of those new v day eggs, but there's never any there T.T Still trying though!

The hatchlings are so adorable. And I already have my two eggs. Incubated and all. <3

Still no luck...grrrr.....

Already got new valentines, just trying to get Sweetlings. dry.gif

Grabbed my two not too long ago. The eggs are very pretty, and the hatchies are cute, too. (:

Thanks TJ and the spriters who worked on this dragon. ^^

Yay, they're females! I was hoping that they would be females, but I wasn't sure because the Ribbon Dancers were also females. I'm excited, I have names for my two all picked out.

I wonder if the codes of those two eggs means anything ninja.gif

I think they mean "Roses are Red" (rard) and "Violets are blue" (VaBl).

But I'm not sure. Usually his codes are clearer. o.O

Yay! I just got two of the new eggs during the hourly drop!

They're beautiful; I've gotta hand it to the spriters. :-)

By the way: Here's a tip, if you're having problems getting one, with lag: once the cave loads, click auto-refresh (F5), then click an egg just as it begins to appear on the screen.

Finally got an egg. I abandoned a Canopy dragon for this, so it had better be good.

(Note, I had a Sweetling, a Spitfire, and a Water (to breed a Shallow Water) as well as the Canopy. Was the Canopy the best one to abandon?)