TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Well looks like lag made me miss out on this years valentine :/ at least I picked up an 2009 and two 2010s two days ago.

I can't believe I missed this drop. I was able to snag a speckled egg . However I haven't been able to catch the sweet egg. If anyone can help - I would certainly appreciate it.

Dana - check the Valentine Breeding Thread and the Departure Thread... there may still be Sweetlings in AP limbo.

Public Service Announcement!

I'm already seeing sick '11 eggs in hatcheries. Please watch ALL holiday eggs carefully! Holiday eggs generally get more views and are more vulnerable to sickness!

I think some of the eggs my from Valantine 2009 dispeared. And no I don't mean on my scroll, I meant that I checked her children's page. I'm pretty sure that my 2009 had four, but only three showed on the list. Hmmm.

Public Service Announcement!

I'm already seeing sick '11 eggs in hatcheries. Please watch ALL holiday eggs carefully! Holiday eggs generally get more views and are more vulnerable to sickness!

Yeah, one of mine is already sick sad.gif

Last time that happened was with my Val 09' last year...

I think some of the eggs my from Valantine 2009 dispeared. And no I don't mean on my scroll, I meant that I checked her children's page. I'm pretty sure that my 2009 had four, but only three showed on the list. Hmmm.

Nope, they did not disappear, they are just fogged/hidden ^^ .

I think, that the new owner fogged them, to avoid too much views / unique views smile.gif.

And if you fog a hatchling or egg, it will also vanish from the progeny list .

Edited by Shichibi

I have my eggs on only two hatcheries, so they're fine. No egg got softshell with 100 views.

However, thanks to Incubate, I only have 23 hours before they're ER, so I'll probably put them into one hatchery per hour and fog 'em when I go to bed.

Congrats to everyone that caught eggs, thanks to the catchers, and especially thanks to the spriters and TJ! biggrin.gif

Mine seem to be doing ok. I think they are getting the right amount of views. I will keep an eye on them though.

I wish the holiday drops would run a little longer. The 3/4's of the US that isn't in the Eastern Time Zone isn't able to get as good of an opportunity to catch these eggs. I've now missed Halloween and Valentine's drops because of it sad.gif

I wish the holiday drops would run a little longer. The 3/4's of the US that isn't in the Eastern Time Zone isn't able to get as good of an opportunity to catch these eggs. I've now missed Halloween and Valentine's drops because of it sad.gif

Actually, I think people with the other timezones have a better chance. Eastern folks have to wait until midnight; people at the Pacific have to wait up to only 9 p.m.; Central wait until 11; Mountain until 10. Just learn and get to know your timezones, wherever you live.

Actually, I think people with the other timezones have a better chance. Eastern folks have to wait until midnight; people at the Pacific have to wait up to only 9 p.m.; Central wait until 11; Mountain until 10. Just learn and get to know your timezones, wherever you live.

Midnight in dragcave over here in Australia (or on the east side anyway) is only 4pm which is great for me.

Edited by Kaynight

Midnight in the cave is 7am here. xd.png

Anyway, purdy hatchies. They look a bit like ponies.

Midnight DC time is 9pm for me, which works out perfectly. But yeah, I fogged my eggs for the night, I'm not taking any chances. They should be hatched by Midnight PST tomorrow. If they get enough views, I'm sure they will.... 3pm - midnight is plenty of time.

The hatchies are so gosh-darned cute!!! <3 *snuggles them* Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for the super cute dragons. <3

Midnight DC time is 9pm for me, which works out perfectly. But yeah, I fogged my eggs for the night, I'm not taking any chances. They should be hatched by Midnight PST tomorrow. If they get enough views, I'm sure they will.... 3pm - midnight is plenty of time.

I live in Asia so midnight DC-time is 1pm for me so that's an even better time cos it leaves me LOTS of time to catch for myself and others.