TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I think all the old Valentine's sprites are really gorgeous, though I'm very partial to the regular Sweetlings, and these new ones this year so far are incredibly adorable!

So thank you spriters for some really beautiful dragons, as always <3

so what, they change with the season/holiday?

Yes, they do. And I know they were still dropping in the cave up until at least a week ago. A member of a forum I mod on announced (and showed) they had caught one.

Yup. :3

Leetle trees are magic.

aaaw yeah thats really kool O.Q i so want one

well at least i know now... thanks >.>

Is there any signature things for catching and grabbing of the vday eggs out yet?

oh and ...

alot.png

Is there any signature things for catching and grabbing of the vday eggs out yet?

Oooo! biggrin.gif I so want one of those. I helped people catch their eggs.

Edited by Majick

I keep getting on to check on my eggs to see if they've hatched yet. *yawn*...i dunno if i can last.

I keep getting on to check on my eggs to see if they've hatched yet. *yawn*...i dunno if i can last.

If you have adult red dragons, try to incubate your eggs, if you haven't already, that should bring them down to 3 plus days and then you can dump on some ERs to hatch them immediately... biggrin.gif

I love these hatchlings sooooo much. :3 I want one to cuddle with in real life. They even smell nice! Can't wait til I have them on my scroll.

If you have adult red dragons, try to incubate your eggs, if you haven't already, that should bring them down to 3 plus days and then you can dump on some ERs to hatch them immediately... biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I don't have any red dragons. sad.gif

-wants her egg to hatch and gender already-

I want a pretty pink pony.

I also want to know the dragon breed name, so I can start planning names.

I haven't been so happy for a release in a while. Something I can actually get, that's gorgeous, that I can happily anticipate.

Please, please let the adult live up to the baby.

Unfortunately, I don't have any red dragons. sad.gif

Then I think the only other way is to get a friend to hold the egg for you to enable you to catch another '11 Val, and then pass it back to you later when you get unlocked biggrin.gif

There's only about 3hrs left to these drops, unless TJ extended the drop time on account of the Cave being down for a few hours earlier.

Good luck those who still haven't managed to catch any yet. *crossing fingers and toes for ya*

For the past two years in a row, I've let both my v-days grow up (while freezing one hatchling each of the Christmas dragons). Not because I didn't like the hatchie sprite, they've always been adorable, but because I wanted to spread twice as much love next year.

However, this year I'm tempted to be greedy and freeze one as a baby, it kills me with its CUTENESS!!! <3 Awesome work!

I don't suppose one of you kind and awesome people with internet connections faster than mine would be willing to catch a couple of these eggs for me?

I'd appreciate it hugely- connection's been down at work all day, and I really want a couple of these eggs. ;3;

Thanks for the help, calenlass! .3.

I owe you one, mmmyeeeees.

Edited by Iofiel

I wont freeze any of my holidays for same reason I hope to spread the love and help others get them who dont have them every year

next year i should have 6 valentines to breed and spread eggs of love and happiness around.

But I am really really excited about these new ones excited to see them grown up i cant wait

Go here, majick.

ah man that is so cute, I really wish we could have 3 so I can get one at each stage, but the one with wings is just a bit cuter, so will settle for a stage2 and an adult, thanks for posting the link biggrin.gif

I have GOT to freeze a hatchie, I want that cute little pony on my scroll! Awwwww.

I wont freeze any of my holidays for same reason I hope to spread the love and help others get them who dont have them every year

next year i should have 6 valentines to breed and spread eggs of love and happiness around.

But I am really really excited about these new ones excited to see them grown up i cant wait

I usually don't freeze the holiday ones, but some are just too darn cute, and seem plentiful so think they will get distributed well next year..now the holly, if I am ever blessed with having one, I would never freeze as it is so rare and hard to find

but these, oh so many gotten by so many people so am not to picky about freezing wink.gif