TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

OMG.

These S2 Hatchies are TOO adorable! I can't wait until my egg hatches and genders! So lovely and angelic, even though I'm normally not into this kind of stuff. But wow...well done to the spriters!

Yay for karma and Murphy's Law! Right after I posted I caught some! xd.png

Oh wait. It said I got one twice, but there's only one on my scroll. o_O I guess I'll try again in 4 min. to see if I actually caught the 2nd one or not.

As this Valentine's Day comes to a close, I'd like to say how happy I am that we've had a Valentine release go down without drama, even with some Cave hiccups. Definitely a change from the '09 hate. Oh fun times...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. :3

Good luck with this year's eggs!

And, for those of you looking for previous year's eggs, don't despair: I hear on the discussion threads that the AP page has a sizeable backlog right now, so, eggs may still show up there if you keep checking! :-)

Awwww......those hatchlings are so cute! wub.gif I don't want to freeze one though. I want more v-day dragons that I can breed for next year. tongue.gif

If the drops do stop at midnight... Four minutes left, people! smile.gif

These are soooo cute. I really, really love these sprites.

I had a feeling they would be female. happy.gif

The hatchie is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see the adult! wub.gif

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Didn't get my last Rose egg, but oh well!

Well, considering all that I have been through in the past couple of weeks, I can say that I was lucky to just be able to get 1 of the new eggs. Wish I could have gotten 2, but I was not able to log on to the sight until there was only less than half an hour left. Sigh.

But, I did breed all of my other valentines at the last 5 to 10 minutes or so. I was able to abandon 5 of the first generation, and 6 of the second. Hope they get good homes.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I hope your day was filled with sweet memories old and new, and glad to have contributed to each of your lives.

Enjoy the show wink.gif

Im lucky enough to manage to have caught two 09's, 10's, and 11's. I'm very happy with the Val 11 egg, and it looks like a lot of people in the Valentine Egg 11 thread will be happy that it incorporates roses.

Good luck to everyone else though!

I was watching the AP, seeing if anything good was still dropping (so far I've collected one magma and 4 white stripes since the beginning of the new eggs dropping) and I've seen one of the new eggs going through the AP so all hope is not lost for those who didn't get one. Stalk the AP and you might still have a chance.

I'm happy my eggies didn't disappear like last year (tho I still love my little sweetlings). And I'm SO gonna freeze a S2 Hatchie so I have an adult and hatchie as well. smile.gif

Is this going for more than one day? Because I have yet to successfully get a new valentine egg :/

Holiday dragons, contest prizes, hardware upgrades, and plans for lots of future improvements, oh my! TJ, thank you for all you do. biggrin.gif

how is it over - its not midnite yet...

The Cave is set in Eastern Standard Time. It's already 12:30 out here on the east coast.