TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Meh, stupid error. I hope the people who didn't manage to get 1 thouhg to the error will get 1/2 for free.

meh, there will be compensation time...

tj is not going to hand them out I guess :"]

everyone gets a fair chance of grabbing them when the server comes back up

Dont worry about your eggs, I am sure they are safe and fine. Once they have the site up and running again they will be there waiting for you smile.gif

Meh, stupid error. I hope the people who didn't manage to get 1 thouhg to the error will get 1/2 for free.

The day is still young. :-) Unless the site is crashed all day long, I'm sure we'll all still have a fair chance at the eggs. TJ doesn't need to give us eggs for free; he can just add the eggs from the drops that got skipped into the next drops to make each of them a little longer instead. I'm sure it will work out.

People shouldn't be able to get them for free..

I like time compensation.. even if I don't get a change to grab them D:

The egg is beautiful

Dear members, please try to avoid spam and unnecessary repeating complaints!

The cave is still down, and you can check its status here. Caught eggs are softshell safe, since fansites can't load the images, too. T.J. is informed, and will fix it as soon as he will be online. We have no official information about time compensation, etc yet. Not so much to discuss at the moment.

I thought that my crappy work computer was just playing me a seriously bad joke, but i see i'm not the only one getting this errors :S

*Waits on his chair patiently*

*Shakes tiny fist at Lagmosta* Currrrrse Youu!

I need a pink lagmonster for my siggy <3

Edited by Sindima

=) TJ has been informed. Sorry for the delay in telling you all. We're just waiting for him to wake up / be able to fix it.

Just bumping this up here.

An OP in IRC, and myself texted TJ earlier this morning. =) Unfortunately, with only a few hours of sleep, he probably missed the text and/or hasn't been able to get the problem solved right away.

I'm going to ask everyone to stay calm. =) Whenever something happens during the event drops TJ always has some solution for the problem. The cave will be fixed as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions and concerns, my inbox is (fairly) empty, and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities. =)

I'll ask that members try and post less to allow new members coming to the thread to see that we are aware of the problem.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

The cave is still down, and you can check its status here. Caught eggs are softshell safe, since fansites can't load the images, too. T.J. is informed, and will fix it as soon as he will be online. We have no official information about time compensation, etc yet. Not so much to discuss at the moment.

Dear member, please leave modding to mods smile.gif

Also, this event kinda reminds me of Halloween, I only got obe eggie then because the cave was so messed up.

Welp. I figured I'd get on early, to try to grab eggs before the afternoon rush, but site's down. That's what I get for passing out before midnight. ;; Guess I'll check again in an hour or so.

*waits patiently*

*counts to 10 before saying anything*

if TJ is not going to give some compensation time then a hell of a lot of members are going to disagree really bad..

the site has been down ever since I got home...

which is 3 and a half hours now...

given that fact compensation time is something we shouldn't out rule just because we don't have info...

there aren't any mods online to try and give any piece of information...

anyhow...

based on earlier holiday releases etc. I dare to say we get compensation time...

we always had... even if it would take less than 2 hours...

*points at the fact the closing date for tree's was changed to 1 day later thanks to trouble*

so yeah

*counts to 10 before saying anything*

if TJ is not going to give some compensation time then a hell of a lot of members are going to disagree really bad..

the site has been down ever since I got home...

which is 3 and a half hours now...

given that fact compensation time is something we shouldn't out rule just because we don't have info...

there aren't any mods online to try and give any piece of information...

anyhow...

based on earlier holiday releases etc. I dare to say we get compensation time...

we always had... even if it would take less than 2 hours...

*points at the fact the closing date for tree's was changed to 1 day later thanks to trouble*

so yeah

Appearing online now. =) So people can message me.

Sorry about that, I'm often appearing offline. ^^

I forgot there was going to be a new release and this is the first chance I had to get on here today - and the cave is down, lol! Oh well! At least I managed to catch two sweetlings in the AP last week!!

haha np ^^

I know you guys cant be online all the time etc. so it wasn't a angry act against you all..

i simply cant stand the fact that people try to act smart etc. while they dont even look at the given facts... its annoying me like hell :']

Correct me if I am wrong...

Did TJ ever did NOT gave any extra time when the cave was down?

far as I know it hasn't happened before...

yeah maybe if it took 30 minutes.

but this is going on for 3 and a half hours....

all the long down-times after new releases I have seen turned out to get extra time

The day is still young. :-) Unless the site is crashed all day long, I'm sure we'll all still have a fair chance at the eggs. TJ doesn't need to give us eggs for free; he can just add the eggs from the drops that got skipped into the next drops to make each of them a little longer instead. I'm sure it will work out.

It's just that I have limited internet time. So I really hope he fixes it within 2 hours. Otherwise I will miss it.

Correct me if I am wrong...

I have been with the cave for over two years now, and to my knowledge TJ has ALWAYS given extra time when the cave is down - he is very fair!

TJ was always quite nice and understanding. And, people, we're given PRESENTS here. Be thankful.

Not pissed off.

I have been with the cave for over two years now, and to my knowledge TJ has ALWAYS given extra time when the cave is down - he is very fair!

Indeed, he has always been very thoughtful in this regard.

I just hope that people who catch the release after the downtime don't get some sort of alt, that would piss people off.

if all the people who cant be online much resulting in might missing to grab an egg find themselves a grabber instead of posting it here...

sure it sucks... but it aint helping if you just say it here :"]

I can run around the cave if its back up to help people grab an egg but I'm not going to pm everyone like: oh I can help :"]