EllisRocks101 =)

Cheese

I would not say love cheese, but rather that I do like most types of cheese. The ones that I do not are goat cheese and pepper jack cheese. The goat cheese taste bland and too salty, while the pepper jack cheese is far beyond spicy for my taste.

Cheese rocks. All cheese except the one called "the strongest cheese in the world" that we were given by an Italian waiter to try last year. That was - not pleasant.

That includes soft cheese - I LOVE Brie and Camembert - and Roquefort and even gjetost.

Now, cheese strings are way beyond awful... and as for "Cheeze" Whiz...

I <3 cheese. For the most part, anyway. There are a few types of soft cheese I'm not fond of, but overall cheese is where it's at.

Sharp cheddar with peperoni

Blu cheese with hot wings

Brie with crackers

Heck, I'll even eat that individually wrapped yellow cheese from my local supermarket. Well, certain brands of it, at least.

I love cheese. Real cheese, "fake" cheese, sliced cheese, string cheese... And you can add cheese to so many other foods to make them even more delicious!

I love cheese, really nice cheeses especially! I think one of my all time favourites is Midnight Moon (made with goat milk! yummm) :3

I also like spiced soft cheese, mmmmmmm

I would try anything though, to be honest...

Sadly I can't get nice cheese as often now that I'm living in a dorm for college, but I'm planning on getting some fresh mozzarella from the corner store on campus when I get the chance!

Me and my partner love cheese! We add it to just about everything. Only cheese I really don't like is the blue cheese and parmesan :/

I love some types of cheese, but I also dislike some. For example, if you were to hand me parmesan cheese I would take it and eat it immediately. The next day you hand me American cheese and I would out it on the ground and start to step on it.

fancy cheese is good... like Brie or like french onion... and so is fresh mozzarella... especially on a panini... *mouth watering*...

I go wacko's about cheese tongue.gif

I go to the cheese festival every year here where I live. Tasting new and exciting cheeses with awesome friends.

I like to eat cheese xd.png Not all kinds, it would depend. The only kind I don't like is Swiss. That's the only kind of cheese I know that I don't like.

edit/ Removed a small typo.

Edited by TealDraco

I love cheese. I couldnt live if I was lactose intolerant. I live aged cheese with that like grit in it :3

Cheese is really good. My favorite will have to be mozzarella :D

Cheese is truly delightful on pizza and somewhat tolerable on hamburguers. But I can't stand the odor (or the flavour) of maccaronni with cheese. Or any other cheese to be in fact. xd.png It's just such a strange substanance, its like my kryptoninite....