EllisRocks101 =)

Cheese

Cheese is awesome. Occasionally I'll just take the chedder cheese out of the fridge and eat some for no reason… And whenever we do my cat meows for some, too.

...My piano teacher is obsessed with cheese.

She gives us samples. biggrin.gif

My favourite is Ashiago (<- Did I spell that right?)

I love sharp cheddar, mozzarella, feta, cream cheese, parmesan, pepperjack, and skyr. Skyr is an Icelandic cheese that is very similar to a thick yogurt. I hate blue cheese with a fiery passion.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends, nibble mozzarella once in a while. Not brave enough to try blue cheese. The one with red wax is Babybel, rainpeltstar.

Yes! Cheese is amazing. I've never actually bought cheese in a... rind! That's what it's called. So, when my dad's company sent him cheese (er, it's a long story, and a tragic one, believe it or not), I was so confused to see this red, cylindrical shaped thing labeled "Cheddar cheese." I was like, "Hey, it's red cheese!" Then I found out that it was a rind, and was like, uh-oh, don't know what to do about this. Um, we haven't served it yet and even though I cut a bit of it off, it's been sitting in my fridge for a while. We should eat it... (I did google how to take care of cheese).

The one with red wax is Babybel, rainpeltstar.

Could also be Edam, or any one of a number of cheeses from small producers that still seal roundles with wax.

I am very particular about my cheese.

Medium Cheddar is ONLY good if it's from Tillamook.

Kraft American is the best for grilled cheese and breakfast sandwiches (egg, ham, cheese on a English muffin)

I LOVE White Cheddar cheese...so good.

Mac n Cheese (homemade) is best with a mixture of Medium and White Cheddar!

I love sharp cheddar, mozzarella, feta, cream cheese, parmesan, pepperjack, and skyr. Skyr is an Icelandic cheese that is very similar to a thick yogurt. I hate blue cheese with a fiery passion.

Well considering how that thing was made...

Must have cheese!

It is a must for most dishes, pizza wouldn't be pizza with out it.

Must have cheese!

It is a must for most dishes, pizza wouldn't be pizza with out it.

Can you believe my sister refuses to eat pizza with cheese...

I want to cry every time she eats pizza. She totally ruins it. DX

The only upside to it is I get to eat the extra cheese. Yay for cheese!

i like most kinds of cheese. some of my favorites are sharp cheddar, mozzarella, colby, monteray jack, colby-jack, and swiss(its okay). cheese i don't like are as follows parmesan, blue-cheese, and any other stinky cheeses. i just can't get them past my nose. the one cheese i hate with a passion is processed square singles like Kraft single. such a nasty taste and the fact that i know it is not real cheese disgusts me to no end.

Cheese is epicwin.

Right now I'm eating some nachos with my own home-made nacho dip.

Can you guess my secret ingredient to make it sweet?

No its not sugar.

I ate that kind of cheese imported from France... you know the one that's stinky and made from goat milk...? *shudder* Meck.

I love blue cheese and swiss... I eat it for snack. xd.png